Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who was the most famous substitute WHO!!??? at an Albion game?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Haven't heard this much lately.
Seems to be a lower league thing?
Always used to be worth a bit of a chortle

But who was the most famous incoming substitute that we WHO'd??

Theo Walcott (then superkid England star), getting a WHO? when he came on at the Amex in the Cup game v Arsenal in 2013 springs to mind and made me chortle
But there must have been more famous ones?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Always hate this. It’s a bit tin pot.
I like it. Same as the ‘You’re shit Aaaaagh’ from goal kicks. Reminds me where we have come from, and shows that there is still a little bit of the old Albion left in the big-time corporate machine that we are now.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I like it. Same as the ‘You’re shit Aaaaagh’ from goal kicks. Reminds me where we have come from, and shows that there is still a little bit of the old Albion left in the big-time corporate machine that we are now.

I almost typed the same thing word for word, including the reference to "you're shit aaaaahhhh!"

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I would REALLY miss this if it stops. It takes me back to standing in the North Stand with my dad, giggling away and finally plucking up the courage to join in due to the 'swearing'. Hats off to whoever it is that adds a really late "AAAAAGH!", as this never fails to make me smile.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I would REALLY miss this if it stops. It takes me back to standing in the North Stand with my dad, giggling away and finally plucking up the courage to join in due to the 'swearing'. Hats off to whoever it is that adds a really late "AAAAAGH!", as this never fails to make me smile.
Lower leagues come to the PL, I also love it, especially on tv coverage when it’s very loud and prolonged

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here