Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants to join in and LAUGH at the people who left early and missed our goal .

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Who the hell left early? There was only one goal in it!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Just think though, they went home miserable :lolol: :lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
chips and gravy said:
Who the hell left early? There was only one goal in it!

If you see the sky coverage when we score loads are seen running back into the ground.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
There is an old man who sits in front of me, who always leaves 5 minutes early without fail. His parting comment in the 115th minute was: "See you all next year, same stadium, same division." The fact he missed all the penalties and the equaliser was justice for standing in my way whilst leaving for every match in the last 5 years

:bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

See you at Cardiff

fink

Mar 15, 2004
not far away
Yorkie said:
Just think though, they went home miserable :lolol: :lolol:

quietly thinking "rush for the bus" E blockers are soooooo right
send them all to U block and throw away the key:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Kev

Aug 4, 2003
It beggars belief that people should leave such an important match when there's only one goal in it, but loads of people round me had gone when Virgs scored.

Wonder if anyone actually made it all the way home thinking we'd lost? Surely most people still anywhere near the stadium would have heard the cheers - but I bet there was at least one....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And if they did reach the bus stop without knowing the score, wouldn't they have had a long wait. Probably thinking to themselves "Why is there no bus? Where are all the others? Why do they call me Billy No Mates?"

Bizarre to think people pay their dosh yet leave an unresolved game in action to save a poultry 5 minutes or less due to crowds.

Just the worry that something 'might' happen is enough to keep me involved to the final whistle. I must say though, my faith in Brighton to stay in the playoffs was shaking badly with 10 minutes to play.

We almost looked at division two again as a certainty !

Let's hope the lads shake any nerves and go all out in Cardiff, there's nothing to lose after last night's skin-of-the-teeth result, and even if we have another bad season in the 1st it would be better than mediocrity in the 2nd.

Come on you Seagulls !

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Who cares !

I spent the last five mins on the running track behind the dug outs and Andy King's expression at the end was priceless. Unfortunately he legged it before we could get on the pitch at the end.

Cardiff here we come !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Only a few around me left early, but I was staggered at the number of people who turned up late. One group of four rolled up 25 minutes after the kick-off and then disappeared at half-time only to re-appear 15 minutes into the game.

And then there were the couple who turned up 35 minutes late.

What the hell is that all about?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gwylan said:

And then there were the couple who turned up 35 minutes late.

What the hell is that all about?

Probably the dreadful weather for two hours beforehand. I arrived at kick off and the South Stand still had massive queues trying to get in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here