Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who thinks Albion will get a winger in the last hour?

Shoreham Seagull

Dec 9, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Swiss U-21 fella sign a short term contract after the window closes (if he's a free agent).

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I hope that DK is currently glued to a phone somewhere making some last minute negotiations.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Unless DK and DW are currently in negotiations with players, is certainly way too late to actually bid for anybody and sign them, unless they play for a pub side in the Brighton league and live round the corner!

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
we have got more chance of Dick knight admitting he was wrong than getting anymore signings!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who needs a long-term answer? We need a bloke who can do a job for half a season, and that man is Currie.

I like some of the signings we've made, but we simply haven't got the creativity at the moment to challenge for a play-off spot.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I know Wilkins wants to avoid this scenario and thrashed out this point with DK when taking the job. I think these near miss storys played a big part in fans turning on Magoo.

.. and I bet he was over the moon with the mention of the 5 targets in the first place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here