Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:) yeah , there was about 12 billion threads on him a week ago

the player with no google picture

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he was at the seagulls club open day yesterday - i got his autograph!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Whats the deal with if we offer him a contract? surely he wont be able to play for the rest of the season as we are signing him after the transfer deadline.

Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Did you ask him if he was any good?

I was also there and he didn't look to be any thing special. He could only intermittently trap a ball - he's another short, lightweight player.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
I was also there and he didn't look to be any thing special. He could only intermittently trap a ball - he's another short, lightweight player.

I actually thought he looked like he had good feet in possession, but agree that his first touch was sometimes woeful.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Albion Dan said:
so hes turned from a striker to a midfielder and still nothing on the Internet about him.

He never was a striker. Although some clown on NSC said he was a striker in the title of a post - they were mistaken. He's always been an attacking midfielder.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Can he play for us this season, or is he "one for the future"?...

Strange that there isn't much information on him...

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
I think he could play for us this season, the transfer deadline only applies to players that are attached to clubs. Unattached players can move even if the deadline has passed.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Thank you, Dawsey...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Judging by some of the above comments, he is unlikely to set the world alight in our first-team this season anyway... let's hope he proves the doubters wrong... we need all the help we can get...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't think we can sign anyone after transfer deadline day.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Even if the trial period of the player concerned started before transfer deadline day, and the player is not attached to another club?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here