Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should not been at West Ham

philelc

Dec 3, 2005
Middleton on Sea
As a season ticket holder that was unable to get a ticket for the WHU game was a great disappointment as I had posted my application on the Monday

Well where there is a way and all that. I got one and had a super day out.

Bearing in mind that these tickets went to 'fans' who attend games, I was some what surprised of 2 'fans' sitting behind me in the Lower Tier kept asking their mates questions.
Who is that number 15 for the Albion?
Then getting players names completely wrong.
Rang somebody at half-time to make sure his name was put forward for tickets for the replay (ha Ha)
Did any one else experience similar.

My faith in the ability in the club to get any thing right is diminishing this includes Falmer.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I got a letter from the club saying I had missed out on the day before the game. :lolol:

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
i am a season ticket holder who managed to get a ticket but the person sitting behind me said they had never been to a football match before!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmm how did they manage to get that ticket then?????? the whole system is a farce>>>>>>>:censored: :censored: :angry:

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Maybe some sort of test needs to be devised to root out these glory hunters? I'm thinking an examination of 25 questions to be passed by all STH within the next 6 months. Pass or your out!

Seriously, some people need to let this go. Does it really matter ? Actually, don't answer that :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There were tickets on sale outside for £25.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
judewri said:
i am a season ticket holder who managed to get a ticket but the person sitting behind me said they had never been to a football match before!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmm how did they manage to get that ticket then?????? the whole system is a farce>>>>>>>:censored: :censored: :angry:

Should the club not be interested in attracting new fans then?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Around me in the lower tier their was a family group of Grandparents/parents/ kids who had never watched the Albion except for the father. I asked him how he got his tickets and he proudly told me they were all AMS members who had joined for big matches like this!

:O

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Oldman said:
Around me in the lower tier their was a family group of Grandparents/parents/ kids who had never watched the Albion except for the father. I asked him how he got his tickets and he proudly told me they were all AMS members who had joined for big matches like this!

Fair play that's what the AMS is for i thought .

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The Oldman said:

:nono: :censored: armchair fans digging out there coats for the big games :censored:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Goring Gull said:
Fair play that's what the AMS is for i thought .
How wet was Huddersfield yesterday?It was pissing down in London.???

Wait a nose-pickin' minute here NEW BOY on NSC - what are you moaning about when you managed to get a ticket, these two NEW ALBION FAN lads managed to get tickets, and there's a possibility of our club gaining NEW fans because of a heightened profile match?

How did you get interested in the Albion, was you love incited by a boring fixture with rubbish football? (like some people actually did get into it! amazingly)

JUST because favour wasn't shown to STHs, all this whinging! Fact is, that the fixture against WH was just a 'bit of fluff on the side' compared with our MARRIAGE to the LEAGUE.

I hope these newbies enjoyed the match, and are curious enough about the glorious BHAFC to want to see us play again - and will be queing up for tickets (or STs) to add to the brilliant atmosphere at Falmer Stadium.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
From now on the club must give season ticket holders priority for these big games. STH are the life blood of the club, without that money going into the club in March/April time, the Albion would really struggle. STH should be given priority for these matches and have one week to get their applications in, after that AMS members, then general sale.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
NMH said:
Wait a nose-pickin' minute here NEW BOY on NSC - what are you moaning about when you managed to get a ticket, these two NEW ALBION FAN lads managed to get tickets, and there's a possibility of our club gaining NEW fans because of a heightened profile match?

How did you get interested in the Albion, was you love incited by a boring fixture with rubbish football? (like some people actually did get into it! amazingly)

JUST because favour wasn't shown to STHs, all this whinging! Fact is, that the fixture against WH was just a 'bit of fluff on the side' compared with our MARRIAGE to the LEAGUE.

I hope these newbies enjoyed the match, and are curious enough about the glorious BHAFC to want to see us play again - and will be queing up for tickets (or STs) to add to the brilliant atmosphere at Falmer Stadium.

THANK YOU!!

everyone else needs to get the f*** over themselves. everyone needs to start coming to games somewhere, do they not?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yadda, yadda, yadda...I was still at school when we got to the final in 83, one of my classmates went to the first game with his sister who worked for British Caledonian, he had never been to a game before and has probably not been to one since. My brother went and queued outside the Goldstone for 8 hours and didn't manage to get us tickets, histoire ce repete, as the French say.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
To more or less quote the MM outers when a poster dares to compare Wilkins tactics/subs/signing etc to his

"its over, its finished, get over it and support the team"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here