Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who owns a dog?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The trouble is the mods are too quick falling over each to agree with themselves they cannot see when someone has stepped over the line. Very sad.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The trouble is the mods are too quick falling each over to agree with themselves they cannot see when someone has stepped over the line. Very sad.

US, genuine question: can you see how Bozza's comment can be interpreted as NOT being aimed at you specifically? I get that you've read it in the context of your personal experience, but can you see how to others it is a fairly innocuous comment?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think we should all calm down and Paws for thought.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
My very own bundle of joy...

20140526_235627.jpg

Thirteen now and with a stinky arse that puts her master to shame.:blush:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Hey look I'm an outsider here but that is harsh. The bloke lost his dog and took the post about picking up shit rather personally. Probably wrongly - but totally understandable. Show some bloody compassion FFS!!!

Outsider here too but i suspect that the slightly arse-licky laughing smiley reply to a distinctly average joke from Bozza was what irritated Spielberg the most.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
not really it was aimed at me.

Yes, but it was nothing more than a light-hearted joke about one aspect of the relationship between dogs and humans.

I don't know you. I don't know your dog. But I don't doubt you love him/her and he/she feels the same about you. I know this having had two labradors, both of whom I had massive affection for. But I still had to pick up their shit and often thought they had it sussed every time I tried to do so. Particularly the runny ones.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So happy with oneself. Smug. Bedtime. I do think the mods have become a parody of themselves. A self appointed and self applauding body hence all the condascending comments. Night Night .

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
You know I respect you but I feel that the mods should not be allowed to post. That is a right to lose. If you are going to be a mod you should be just that, not be allowed to comment. So people who are mods should just, er, mod. Too many mods pitching in now and it does not serve nsc well imo.

Sorry mate, I'll have to do a McEnroe on that "you can't be serious" imagining that folk are going to sit in front of their screens watching us churn out endless crepe and not be able to comment. There would be no mods, just anarchy.
Anyway having just caught up with this thread I realise I must be sick. I've been chortling...have you all been taking feckin Angry Pills tonight ? :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I sympathise with US here knowing how these mods can be so cavalier in their attitude at times. Another typical pinscher movement by the same old faeces.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I sympathise with US here knowing how these mods can be so cavalier in their attitude at times. Another typical pinscher movement by the same old faeces.

I am sure they will get away with it until enough people call them on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here