Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who might go next?

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Following on from the selling players thread, wondered who you thought will be the next player to bail out the club with a big move away from Withdean.

I havnt seen the team for a couple of years but reckon Hinsh has the potential and could have a big move ahead of him.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
culvers said:
Following on from the selling players thread, wondered who you thought will be the next player to bail out the club with a big move away from Withdean.

I havnt seen the team for a couple of years but reckon Hinsh has the potential and could have a big move ahead of him.

Id go with Knight, i think he will be off at the end of the season when his contract expires. (Hope not though!)

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If Hammond gets himself 7-8 goals from Midfield this season it won't be long before other teams start sniffing around.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If he keeps playing well maybe Strachan will give us £1m for El-Abd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think Jenny Frost is on borrowed time. She's not really done much so far, barely noticed her in the camp apart from her snivelling. Could be Anthony Costa tonight as well, but I reckon Jenny.

Jimmy or Sheree will win it.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
I think Jenny Frost is on borrowed time. She's not really done much so far, barely noticed her in the camp apart from her snivelling. Could be Anthony Costa tonight as well, but I reckon Jenny.

Jimmy or Sheree will win it.

Costa did well in his trial..I though he sang very well.

I like the look of Jimbo as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry Milkins said:
Costa did well in his trial..I though he sang very well.

I like the look of Jimbo as well.
Costa was going along swimmingly until he suddenly bottled it about 2 seconds before the end of the song, and threw away 3 meals. What a COCKER. If the rest of them had seen that, I reckon Dickinson would've DECKED him.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
Costa was going along swimmingly until he suddenly bottled it about 2 seconds before the end of the song, and threw away 3 meals. What a COCKER. If the rest of them had seen that, I reckon Dickinson would've DECKED him.

He had a cockroach invading his earole!!!

:lolol:

When was the last time you belted out a pop standard with a bug in your lug?

:p

1066gull

I have a terrible feeling teams maybe sniffing on our French flair.:down:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I think Kuipers will be of on a free in the summer when his contract expires.

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
1066Seagull said:
I have a terrible feeling teams maybe sniffing on our French flair.:down:

2 years contract on both so we dont have to panic quite yet

i think :\

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Uncle Buck said:
He has another year on his contract.
Not according to the Argus today.:rolleyes:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
B.M.F said:
Not according to the Argus today.:rolleyes:

What this quote from the Argus today?

The Dutchman is under contract until the end of next season so McGhee faces a straight choice during the January transfer window between Blayney and former loan signing Wayne Henderson, now back at Aston Villa, as his other main goalkeeper.

If you are going to use rolleyes smileys, make sure the facts are correct first. There's a good lad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy 10 said:
Indeed. What a nob.

I reckon THATCH might win it you know. She's very odd, horribly unattractive - but she pisses all over the camp rather like a dog. Good work. :thumbsup:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Uncle Buck said:
What this quote from the Argus today?

The Dutchman is under contract until the end of next season so McGhee faces a straight choice during the January transfer window between Blayney and former loan signing Wayne Henderson, now back at Aston Villa, as his other main goalkeeper.

If you are going to use rolleyes smileys, make sure the facts are correct first. There's a good lad.

the eye rolling was for my trust of the argus and not your good self.

I stand corrected as well by the way

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Simster said:
Indeed. What a nob.

I reckon THATCH might win it you know. She's very odd, horribly unattractive - but she pisses all over the camp rather like a dog. Good work. :thumbsup:

She's the HOT favourite: 11/8 on with Blue Square. Costa's favourite to go next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here