Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who left this?

TheKingPrawn

Jan 5, 2012
Am staying in Ko Lanta at Pearl Beach resort (am actually typing this lying in the hammock) but was just closing the door to bungalow B1 and spotted this above the door...

Must have been one of you guys surely...?

A Brighton fan in paradise.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334318829.449661.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334318829.449661.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 372

Dandyman

In London village.
Am staying in Ko Lanta at Pearl Beach resort (am actually typing this lying in the hammock) but was just closing the door to bungalow B1 and spotted this above the door...

Must have been one of you guys surely...?

A Brighton fan in paradise.

Handwriting does look familiar (although not mine).

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I was also in Thailand at the time but was island hopping around the coast. I did rep my albion top on many occasions though. Props to whoever did this.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Was in Pearl Beach Resort only a week or so ago, and there was similar stuff in both the huts we stayed in (M1, I think, and M6). It was dated 2012, can't see if that's the same in the photo though. Decent resort with proper cold beer in the bar but it's MUCH more pricy there than it used to be. Truly excellent (if again, pricy) Thai grub at Sayang - on the beach turn right and walk almost to the end for the world's greatest Chu Chi fish.

On the same subject there's loads of this Overseagulls graffiti in various bars around Kao San Rd and behind the wat (Chana Songkram) in Bangkers, too. It's all right for some.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
When I read the thread title I thought we were gonna get a picture of a floater.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
And we're playin' we're playin' we're playin' we're p-p-p-playin' our seagulls game, and we play it, we play it all over the world.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Nou Camp has got (or at least used to have) some top BHA graffitti on it. If only I could figure out how to scan an old photo in/could be bothered, I'd put it up on here.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This thread has made me think.

Now I'm not a vandal or anything, but reading about all this BHA and seagulls graffitti and how much joy it gives people makes me think we should all chip in and do our bit to spread the Albion word.

We could have an official thread, with extra brownie points for doing a famous landmark or a world heritage site.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This thread has made me think.

Now I'm not a vandal or anything, but reading about all this BHA and seagulls graffitti and how much joy it gives people makes me think we should all chip in and do our bit to spread the Albion word.

We could have an official thread, with extra brownie points for doing a famous landmark or a world heritage site.

In chalk I wrote BHAFC forever on the great wall :laugh:

I did something similair in Pai and Nakon Sawan too.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The Nou Camp has got (or at least used to have) some top BHA graffitti on it. If only I could figure out how to scan an old photo in/could be bothered, I'd put it up on here.
If you're talking about a big seagull with 'BHAFC the seagulls' or something scrawled underneath it atop that big flight of stairs then that was me :bigwave:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you're talking about a big seagull with 'BHAFC the seagulls' or something scrawled underneath it atop that big flight of stairs then that was me :bigwave:

No, but I like your style. :) I'm talking about two large 'BHAFC's engraved on two seats in the uppermost tier - the sunbleached-should-be-red-but-are-actually-pink ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here