Who leaves the 'humourous' ratings by the thread titles?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I happened to run my cursor over the little icons to the right of some thread titles on the main menu, and it seems someone is having a bit of a laugh, as they are quite comical...

I checked out 'Rating threads' in the FAQ's, but can't find the icon on the actual thread page to leave ratings ???

Very funny though :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you know, I have never noticed that before!

How long have they been going on for?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
they've been about (or noticeable at least) since Thursday

I'm a tagger - but didn't do these ones

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do you know, I have never noticed that before!

How long have they been going on for?

Apparently, the tagging feature has been available for some time, but in the last few days someone has decided to starting adding them, and it's probably encouraged other people to add their own "funny" tags.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ive been pissing myself at some of them today :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and now they're GONE.....oh well fun while it lasted!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
meh... they where funny as first but allowed twats to basically hide behind them rather then taking up issues with other posters - that kind've ruined it for me

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
meh... they where funny as first but allowed twats to basically hide behind them rather then taking up issues with other posters - that kind've ruined it for me

This :down:

There was some real gold in a few, but then others like just randomly posting the word "******". I don't know, its a bit douchey to ruin it like that :shrug:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Boo! It was a great way of saying "Shit thread" without a) bouncing the thread to get it undeserved attention, or b) The thread starter knowing who had slagged off their thread.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Boo! It was a great way of saying "Shit thread" without a) bouncing the thread to get it undeserved attention, or b) The thread starter knowing who had slagged off their thread.

Is the right answer.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was also a way of slagging off people pointlessly like a total coward.

If you want to do that, then do what El Pres does every 5 minutes and create another shit, unfunny username.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It was also a way of slagging off people pointlessly like a total coward.

If you want to do that, then do what El Pres does every 5 minutes and create another shit, unfunny username.
I could argue that slagging anyone off on here, if you're going to say stuff you wouldn't say to their face, is cowardly whether it's done under a username or not.

Anyway it was quite an art to fit an insult into the 25 characters max you were allowed for a tag. I think "Simster is a total knobjockey" would have been too big! :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports