Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who killed Lucy Beale?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Abi Branning, I think she saw Max and Lucy ( hence the picture of them together ) and remembers how it tore her family apart before, so eliminated the problem. Yes I'm forced to watch it under sufferance but I get to watch all the football !

There's always someone who takes this sh1t seriously. Think you may be right though, Sherlock

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Haha nope, he just died

That is not a major handicap for Nick Cotton, just as Phil Mitchell has been shot, is it two or three times now ? , Nick cotton will live on. death is just a plot device.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I did endure a few years of Corrie when I lived with my ex but she had great tits and dished out blowjobs like smarties so a compromise was arranged.

That, my friend, is a fair compromise. Well done indeed to you

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have no interest in who killed Lucy Beale, but how do I support this to ensure the BBC get money to produce something worth watching?

Come off it BoF, think of all the natural history stuff and Horizon among others. They have to knock out this shat as it's what wimmin want, every channel has to have its soap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That is not a major handicap for Nick Cotton, just as Phil Mitchell has been shot, is it two or three times now ? , Nick cotton will live on. death is just a plot device.

Nick Cotton must have been the fattest ever junkie

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nick Cotton must have been the fattest ever junkie

I have been out for a sherbet or two tonight so missed tonights , unless he was actually decapitated I would reckon he isn't dead.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Lest us not forget though, what a great actor. Such a shame he had to be killed off

I havent had time to watch it lately . ( yes I didn't use the gf excuse) il be a man, and admit I watch it cos I like it.

but has nick cotton been killed off ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Lest us not forget though, what a great actor. Such a shame he had to be killed off

Yes, it is a wonder how he has kept being re-written back into the storylines so many times, he is such an awful actor it's embarrassing to watch! I have no idea whats he does / has done outside of Eastenders, playing Mr Nasty in some pantomime at Xmas no doubt?
My wife tends to watch it, hence I do see it sometimes, but everytime I see Nasty Nick, I can't help but criticise his absolutely awful acting!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm going for someone who has already been written out the series.

Johnny Carter at 100/1. Left for Italy with his boyfriend rather hurriedly at Christmas.

Not that I watch the show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here