Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite person on NSC ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Muhammed I'm 'ard Bruce Lee mainly cos he's such a decent chap...... and also cos he's just fixed my washing machine :bowdown:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton Mark

Through all the snidey adolecent unwarranted pisstaking he has endured by people that frankly should know better on here , he has kept cool and carried on regardless and applied for 23 thousand jobs in 6 months :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Brighton Mark

Through all the snidey adolecent unwarranted pisstaking he has endured by people that frankly should know better on here , he has kept cool and carried on regardless and applied for 23 thousand jobs in 6 months :)

And there goes my tea :lolol:

It%2Bs%2Bok.%2BI%2Bforgive%2Byou.%2BWe%2Bare%2Bmassive%2Bfaggots%2B_f8e32be74210df7f8889d538efaa5736.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As in on the board like not in real life?

I'll go Mellotron (who's a lovely fella in real life before anyone calls me up!). I often agree with his opinion and even when I don't, he will always explain the reasons for his opinions well... He's also not up his own arse.

[MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] certainly talks some sense, and rarely takes offence even if provoked. I get the impression most things could probably be resolved over a nice cup of tea and a biscuit. [MENTION=1877]supaseagull[/MENTION]s also gets a mention, mainly for a thoroughly nice and generous chap!

D

Deleted User X18H

Can't believe that nobody has mentioned Hove B & B for his well balanced comments & reasonableness (especially his social concience):lolol:

I am sure the Yorkie would, if she still posted!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd like to think I speak for the vast majority of NSC when I put foward the one.............the only.............

JACK PHILIPS!

304812_10150999858453651_182960171_n.jpg

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton Mark

sorry but i do not agree with these views....sorry im really sorry but if u vote for this person you will loose

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have a bottomless well of appreciation for Bozza and all of the moderators who keep this monu-mental edifice from crumbling around us.
All the REMF people........ salt of the earth.
Lady Gull, Tedebear, Lush and Edna for an alternative (common sense) view and Gwylan, Bens Grandad, Freddie Goodwin, Taybha and other possibly older posters with whom I naturally identify.
Bring Back Brian Wade and others who post matchday threads and risk the oprobrium of all and sundry if/when we lose.
Meades Ball, Beach Hut, Easy 10, Ernest and any number of others who add humour
Mr Burns and TCB and one or two others for having skin thicker than an ageing rhinocerous......................................

................................. there are positive multitudes of seriously good people on here.

Mind you, there are also a few I would be very happy not to bother with either here or in the real world - the racists, the bigots and the wind-up-merchants :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here