Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the nicest poster on nsc?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hitony by a considerable margin.

I would totally agree with that, but the avatar of his wife in a short skirt and knickers was lost for all time, so that is a negative, but yes you are right, he is a bloody good bloke. Pasty is a great bloke and that easy 10 bloke is a bloody nice bloke.

In all the years I have been on here, whenever I have met anyone from NSC, I have never really thought..' What a nob.."

Very eclectic bunch we are

i would totally agree with that, but the avatar of his wife in a short skirt and knickers was lost for all time, so that is a negative, but yes you are right, he is a bloody good bloke. Pasty is a great bloke and that easy 10 bloke is a bloody nice bloke.

In all the years i have been on here, whenever i have met anyone from nsc, i have never really thought..' what a nob.."

very eclectic bunch we are

We've not met then????

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We've not met then????

We have a couple of times Rory. Certainly I remember some boozy nights back in the day and I am sure it was you and the rest of the guys when we played in Belgium back in the 70's and had a brief encounter with some standard Leige fans in a bar. I even think our very own Ernest was on the same tour.

We have a couple of times Rory. Certainly I remember some boozy nights back in the day and I am sure it was you and the rest of the guys when we played in Belgium back in the 70's and had a brief encounter with some standard Leige fans in a bar. I even think our very own Ernest was on the same tour.

Hope your not confusing me with guppy:ohmy:

The posters I do know on here are sound, The Modfather has been my "best mate" for 35 years BN9 Bha is a top bloke, Hove Born and Bred is not as irritating in real life! Ernest is a true Albion fan and good laugh, I haven't seen The Rev for a good few years but remember he was a good lad, Mr Banana, lovely guy, Freddie Goodwin, quality bloke, Trigger, ditto, Safeway ditto, Lemming Stomper, another good un, hey yer all good, yeah I'm pissed

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seems people notice the idiots but who would make our top ten of nice guys/gals?
I like to think i must be up there as have never been rude or grumpy despite plenty of provocation:)

Enjoy :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Presented to.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 435

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here