• The 'get that bloody board down' man.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Given the news today, of Gus' top contract brinkmanship landing Calderon on a three year deal, there has been speculation about just what incredible things Gus could achieve if he put his mind to it. [World Peace, etc.]

Now surely if he branches out like this he's going to start treading on the toes of SCOTTISH PAUL, in the ticket office, previously lauded for being able to resolve ANYTHING.

So, who is the MOST amazing?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
GUY? MORRIS? SCOTCH PAUL? What about the lovely CAMLIN and his unerring patience on the Ask the Club Forum.

I don't know, decisions decisions - but it does appear that Ken Brown is the TURD drifting hopelessly on this sea of almost total competency. :clap:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
This has got to be the hardest poll ever, I dont think I can choose

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Charlie Oatway

0,,10433~5516294,00.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Scottish Paul may be a wonder but for me the most amazing employee is the one with the best legs. Has to be Jo, the bleach-blonde hotty.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What about Martin Perry or Richard Hebbard for all the stadium work ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apparently Southampton have been trying to secure talks with Scottish Paul's agent, to discuss a thirty year contract on nine times his current salary, to run their ticket office.

Paul has alledgedly instructed his agent to thank them for their interest, and to tell them that he'll be happy to officially tell them to DO ONE, when he's finished rescuing kittens from trees in his tea break.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wonder what the BOARD man does during the summer? Maybe he steals estate agents boards, and uses them for pre-season TRAINING in his back GARDEN.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Matt Hicks

Jimmy Grimble

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I went to school with 'Scottish' Paul, so have voted for Poyet to avoid any vote rigging allegations!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
More choice please, can we list every single employee please

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I wonder what the BOARD man does during the summer? Maybe he steals estate agents boards, and uses them for pre-season TRAINING in his back GARDEN.

I think he gets a summer job at THE OPEN carrying those leader BOARDS in front of the crowds. It would make sense, they use the same SEATING as Withdean so it would be his NATURAL environment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here