Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the biggest Cock on Dragons Den ?.

Who is the biggest Cock ?.

• Jones

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Bannatyne

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Meaden

Votes: 52 46.4%
  • Pappawhatshisname

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Cann

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doodle.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its a sad sort of envy that makes people attack successfull people for no specific reason.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
NEWS FLASH: Dragons' Den star Theo's wife has had a miscarriage.It's not so bad, it was still only a Pafoetus.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Jones for me - lanky, arrogant pompous twat.

More importantly, and maybe this should become a spin-off poll in its own right, but if Deborah Meaden offered you £500 to sleep with her, would you be in or would you be out?

Personally, I'm sorry, but I'm out.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Meaden. Sour faced old crow. If she spoke to me the way she speaks to some of the poeple on the show, I'd tell her to f*** off and keep her money.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
its a sad sort of envy that makes people attack successfull people for no specific reason.

No its because they are all c*nts. Bannatyne last night to the auction guy " I will not be investing but you can value all the antiques in my THREE houses ".

:tosser:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Its a program devised by, for, and watched by cocks . . .where's that option?

If you have a genuine work ethic and or a brilliant idea, the last thing your going to do is give it to a basking shark!
I have sympathy for this point of view.

To be honest, I do find it entertaining, but I don't see the benefit to the people pitching. Surely there are proper avenues one could go down to get investment - places like iii?

But my main gripe with the show is that they sometimes unfairly trash some fairly competent people while giving others a chance despite being f***ing useless.

And the rules are completely ridiculous. I do however, like all the Dragons, especially the self-made ones. And Deborah Meaden doesn't count as one of those as apparently she inherited a fortune and happens to have made an awful lot more.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No its because they are all c*nts. Bannatyne last night to the auction guy " I will not be investing but you can value all the antiques in my THREE houses ".

so he's a **** because he doesnt like the chaps business plan and pitch, but has a job for him to use his expertise anyway? yeah, what an arsehole.

To be honest, I do find it entertaining, but I don't see the benefit to the people pitching. Surely there are proper avenues one could go down to get investment - places like iii?

well, i'd imagine if they cant give a good pitch to the Dragons they cant pitch to anyone else. the cynic in me says people go on there for a big fat PR boost worth as mcuh if not more than the money they are asking for anyway. they usually pan those that dont know their basic numbers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definitely Meaden.

She can't go a single episode without cracking out the "Do you know who I am?!" attitude - she is far more patronising than any of the others.

I actually quite like Peter Jones.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a great show and whilst I don't think any of them are cocks I wish James Caan would do a little more investing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's vulgar. The desperation on some of their faces as they are unneccasarily (?) ripped into by these self righteous millionaires is sad to see. And I think as someone prev pointed out, if you have a good business model and good business acumen you will get your business of the ground without these vultures ripping you of for half your company.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's a real shame that a programme that could have offered so much to people wishing to understand a little more about the options available to them from Business Angels has turned into a programme that plumps the ego's of a few TV wannabees!

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I remember watching an episode where some guy was pitching some sort of dating website, when Peter Jones said, "I don't have trouble finding dates, because I'm incredibly wealthy and incredibly good looking!"

I mean, f*** me... there's being confident and then there's being a complete and utter smug tosspot! :angry:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I remember watching an episode where some guy was pitching some sort of dating website, when Peter Jones said, "I don't have trouble finding dates, because I'm incredibly wealthy and incredibly good looking!"

I mean, f*** me... there's being confident and then there's being a complete and utter smug tosspot! :angry:

Well at least he got the first reason right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here