Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the biggest Cock on Dragons Den ?.

Who is the biggest Cock ?.

• Jones

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Bannatyne

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Meaden

Votes: 52 46.4%
  • Pappawhatshisname

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Cann

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Meaden.

Will very VERY, rarely do anything other than put the same boot in as one of her fellow dragons has just done, OR try and share a deal with someone.

What always impresses me is when someone hears the other dragons slate an idea, and then see a different angle themselves, and a chance to make money. THAT is a talent, and she can't do it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meaden.

Will very VERY, rarely do anything other than put the same boot in as one of her fellow dragons has just done, OR try and share a deal with someone.

What always impresses me is when someone hears the other dragons slate an idea, and then see a different angle themselves, and a chance to make money. THAT is a talent, and she can't do it.
Indeed. That's why it's all about JONES. :bowdown:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Slightly tongue in cheek, I'd wager.

I like the bloke. Sorry.
He said it without an ounce of irony or sarcasm in his voice. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed, arrogance beyond belief!

You're entitled to like the bloke though of course, god knows how! :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He said it without an ounce of irony or sarcasm in his voice. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed, arrogance beyond belief!

You're entitled to like the bloke though of course, god knows how! :thumbsup:
I don't agree. I saw the dating site one and thought it was quality. It was blatantly tongue in cheek!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Meaden - Make weight, only there to help Paphitis with split equity deals
Bannatyne - Only there to let people know how many houses, spas and hotels he has
Paphitis - Some sense, but mainly there to talk about Mrs P (To make Ms Meaden jealous) and his kids inheritence
Cean - Only there to say "Let me tell you where I am", which should be followed by "I am an out of my depth, supersillious tw@t"
Jones - Class, reads the bids well and offer good but straight talking advice

That is all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here