Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is Mitchell Walker?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Was Pelling injured?

I presume so, I'm pretty sure the website told us Pelling was in the squad in the team news article on friday, but then Walker was on the bench for the actual match, so I'd imagine Pelling was injured. Neither Pelling nor Walker played for the youth team at Gillingham today, another goalie with the surname James played.

Interesting stuff. :jester:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I presume so, I'm pretty sure the website told us Pelling was in the squad in the team news article on friday, but then Walker was on the bench for the actual match, so I'd imagine Pelling was injured. Neither Pelling nor Walker played for the youth team at Gillingham today, another goalie with the surname James played.

Interesting stuff. :jester:

It certainly is :jester:

I didn't know whether Pelling was dropped or not due to him constantly being out clubbing most nights of the week, along with Steve Cook.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It certainly is :jester:

I didn't know whether Pelling was dropped or not due to him constantly being out clubbing most nights of the week, along with Steve Cook.

Oh my mr Taylor, throwing accusations around without even using the word "allegedly". You controversial bastard! :fishing:

On a more serious note, I hope Steve Cook is doing nothing of the sort. If he is, then he and HE ALONE is responsible for the continued presence of Adam El-Abd in our side. :wrong:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Oh my mr Taylor, throwing accusations around without even using the word "allegedly". You controversial bastard! :fishing:

On a more serious note, I hope Steve Cook is doing nothing of the sort. If he is, then he and HE ALONE is responsible for the continued presence of Adam El-Abd in our side. :wrong:

Well ALLEGEDLY, Cookie is out all the time clubbing, whether he drinks or not is another thing but he's only just turned 18, Pelling on the other hand is only 17 so shouldn't be out at all :p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
isn't Pelling on loan at Bognor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here