Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is looking forward to New Year's Eve?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Reaches new depths of underwhelming every year without fail. Fireworks should be good though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really looking forward to it this year, because I don't have to go out!

I can't abide NYE but Mrs P loves it, but sadly for her she is on nights this week so can't go out, which (somewhat selfishly) means yipee I can stay in :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
An evening in round at my Brothers, shall raise a glass to my Mother, my Father and my Brother all of whom have gone to a better place over the last short while. See the NY in and pop myself to bed.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Really looking forward to it this year, because I don't have to go out!

I can't abide NYE but Mrs P loves it, but sadly for her she is on nights this week so can't go out, which (somewhat selfishly) means yipee I can stay in :thumbsup:

Working nights this week, so not bothered.

Nice bit of overtime though :lolol:

You're not Pasty's wife, are you?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I always look forward to NYE, a proper celebration of a coming new year, regardless of race or creed.
Always overshadows the celebrations of a week earlier, especially for non religious people.
Nothing more required than a hand shake/hug and a 'Happy New Year'.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I bloody hate NYE - over-rated load of old b**lox.

Seconded

Everything is more expensive, people excited to be staying up until midnight just because another 365 days passed. Not for me

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
New years Eve has been pants since the millenium.

i am perfectly capable of staying up after midnight any day of the week and get myself totally trousered.

The only people that make a meal of NYE nowadays are people with Iphones because its something else they havnt recorded that they will never watch again.......but hey look at me.........i saw fireworks........i am cool!

and people who go to Wimbledon in the summer.Usually the fat mid 30`s bunny boiler types........the same ones that put on a santa or elf costume to do their xmas shopping..........the ones that hubby doesnt want to shag anymore because she cant stop eating chips/probably fit as **** at 18......but the bloke didnt think things through and see what the mum looks like at 50.......schoolboy error.

and yoghurt knitters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here