Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going down?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
SAFC will be relegated, but will we be relegated again next season?

I think you will escape. Championship is not all shit, but there will be more than three teams that are beyond the pale.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It's all about momentum , so Burnley and West Ham should be seriously worried they're dropping like stones. In the chumpionship I fancy Forest fans must be bricking themselves for the same reason

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes and no. St.Michaels 'hamlet' has some nice old houses, but its only a tiny, tiny area of basically two streets. The terraced roads off Aigburth Road are no different at all from those in Dingle one side, or Aigburth Vale on the other. Plenty of petty crime, plentiful drugs and associated types, and on one occasion, a gun. :shrug:

Loved every minute of it, mind. Except the gun.
Liverpool certainly has some 'interesting' areas. I, unfortunately, have many gun stories but fortunately only one that I was in some way involved with. Loved/hated my time there but now to my surprise sometimes miss living there.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Sunderland draw with Leicester, beat West Ham and then win their last five matches, they go very well escape the drop.

It looks like Sunderland and Middlesbrough with one either of Hull or Swansea, with Crystal Palace and Burnley still needing points.

Wigan to go down, but the other one needs the relegation predictor. Link on http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?207800-New-link-directory&p=7846574#post7846574

Results predicted Burton Albion http://www.thefishy.co.uk/calc.php

If Burton win at Newcastle they might escape the drop.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sunderland can go down so Moyes gets the sack. He deserves it after telling a female BBC reporter she should be careful next time she comes in, & she might get a slap.

That puts him on a par with Pardew, in my opinion.

Even though they were both laughing about it at the time, he has apologised and the reporter isn't at all offended by it and laughed it all off today suggesting people get on with their life?

Smacks of people getting offended on behalf of someone who wasn't offended at all!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just a hunch that on the final day of the season the relegation places in the championship might be more interesting to Sky than at the other end of the table

Oh I don't know.

Winning the league and play off qualification might go to the wire.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even though they were both laughing about it at the time, he has apologised and the reporter isn't at all offended by it and laughed it all off today suggesting people get on with their life?

Smacks of people getting offended on behalf of someone who wasn't offended at all!

I had already said I wasn't offended but it's hardly professional.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Us , boro and Sunderland
With Rotherham Wigan and Blackburn.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rotherham down already of course. Wigan look highly likely to go the same way. Of the remaining contenders, I can see of no reason to hope Blackburn stay up (long away day, crap town, many of their fans still seem to think it's 1970), but that said, in terms of general comedy, it might be funny to see Forest go down. Bristol City are a strange side: capable of lovely football and scoring goals, but defence full of absolute carthorses and a manager who's floundered at times this season. Good away trip though.

Premier League: Sunderland, Boro, Swansea. Damn you, Palace.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If Swansea can get Llorente fit, they will stay up. The missed his finishing against incredibly dull Boro yesterday. If not, they'll go down with Boro and Sunderland.

Rotherham, Wigan and Burton. Burton's fixtures are awful. Would love them to stay up - low budget, Clough has worked wonders, and Huddersfield fans on downatthemac hate them after Saturday. :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I had already said I wasn't offended but it's hardly professional.

I'm with you. There is nothing wrong with talking to a female mate like that, but there is no place for casual (even very mild) sexism in a professional capacity.

I digress but a lack of professionalism is a massive bug-bear of mine, more so than this sort of low-level sexism - I find it equally irritating when being called by recruitment agents who after a 5 minute phone call start talking to you like you're their best mate when you've never actually met them before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here