Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Who here has switched voting preference?

Who have you switched from and to? Most recent (including intended) switch only.

• Tory to labour

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Labour to tory

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Moved my vote various times. Began voting Kinnock, then Blair, then swapped to Tory, will now go back to Labour again.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I recently signed a petition to stop pylons going a cross a valley nearby and seem to have inadvertantly signed up for Plaid Cymru, which probably wants to send the English back! Coming to a county near you soon, maybe.............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hilarious politics thread again with people assuming Tories will no longer vote Tory and shouting at them as if they are stupid when they say they will. Really classy stuff.

I blame Brexit, of course. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
It depends on how much corruption anyone is prepared to accept in a political party.
It isn’t like football where you support your local team through thick and thin.

I have voted for all three main parties in my lifetime because I look at the policies, the person actually standing in my constituency and make my mind up from that.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
ABSOLUTELY PROUD just like I will be supporting the Albion PROUD. Both Blue which is brilliant. I dread to think how much of this country would still be standing had the looney tunes labour party been in government throughout the past few years particularly the pandemic in fact we would still be locked down under them
It takes all sorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
ABSOLUTELY PROUD just like I will be supporting the Albion PROUD. Both Blue which is brilliant. I dread to think how much of this country would still be standing had the looney tunes labour party been in government throughout the past few years particularly the pandemic in fact we would still be locked down under them
so you don't know why you're proud,............ reasonable

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Hilarious politics thread again with people assuming Tories will no longer vote Tory and shouting at them as if they are stupid when they say they will. Really classy stuff.

if you're not in the 1%, voting tory is stupid, isn't it ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Unchanged LD

Only the Tories can win here, they were smashed in 2019 and will get smashed even harder GE

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have voted both Labour and Tory in the past. I have even considered Lib Dem. These days, all these decades later, I still have a free and open mind when it comes to politics, and read all the main manifestos before I vote Labour.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm astonished to see this thread is still on the front page and is now filling up with sensible replies. I salute the general indefatigability :ohmy:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Maybe you could point out the post where Tory voters are being shouted at and called stupid or maybe report it ? Because we certainly wouldn't go back to the type of abuse that was on NSC previously would we ?

Not me, as I have already stated in the Brexit thread, I don't want a 'no Deal' Brexit, but I do want Brexit. I expected the Government could achieve that and not that remainers would still be squealing like pigs nearly 3 years on.

Stay classy :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The Sun and co putting the ground work early to persuade their sheep readers

The Sun seem to be sitting on the fence of late, they don't want to fall out with Labour completely. Murdoch wants to back on winner..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here