Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who have been the best away fans so far in the Amex Era?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Leeds in terms of noise, though I have zero respect for any human beings who sing about Jimmy Savile being 'one of their own' or other such ditty's though.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Palace league game this season, fireworks, pyros, hatred ! For me it was best by far ! Coventry second then Wrexham

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Surely its got to be Palace, they keep telling us they are the loudest and best fans in the world.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Palace league game this season, fireworks, pyros, hatred ! For me it was best by far ! Coventry second then Wrexham

Fair shout about Coventry this season as others have said, though our support and noise was different and quieter in comparison to normal. I didn't go to the Wrexham game, though people I know who did say they were impressive.

I'm guessing Sheffield Wednesday would be also be up there for the play off game too, though after The Great Escape et al I don't recall recall hearing them other than after their equaliser, as they were drowned out.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Not the best but I thought Bournemouth on New Year's Day were good, having previously considered them a noddy club.
Barnet brought colour to a tedious League cup game this season too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here