Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win today, Man U or City?

Select the lesser of two evils

• City

Votes: 158 53.7%
  • United

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 110 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Who do you want to win today, Man U or City?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not bothered one bit as I'm not watching it. More interested in results of other leagues. Today the Europa League pots should be a bit clearer. Let's hope Lille and Frankfurt win today.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Utd fans are boring and citeh fans entitled bores, can’t give a shit either way.

Just pleased there is a train strike to make it harder for the fans to get to Wembley.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I hope City humiliate United just because it'll upset the United fans who were so homophobic and grim after the semi final. Then in a year or so I hope the win (and many other titles) get taken off City for FFP cheating, but not awarded to Man United because that'd be unfair on whoever City beat on their way to the final.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm firmly in the ABU camp.

I will definitely be watching (I always do), but FA Cup Finals seem to get less and less memorable by the year. 70s and 80s I could tell you who played who, what the score was and probably most of the goalscorers. But I'm pretty sketchy on the 90's, and anything beyond that I just haven't a clue. In fact, at this moment I can't even remember last years!

Must be me age.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Not bothered one bit as I'm not watching it. More interested in results of other leagues. Today the Europa League pots should be a bit clearer. Let's hope Lille and Frankfurt win today.
As for Serie A, you'll have your certainty tomorrow night.

Regarding the FA Cup, I obviously don't care a bit but if I was really forced to choose I'd say City simply because United fans have always been one of the worst kind of entitled arses, the kind that remain extremely deluded about their situation and appeal even when they're in a shit period like they were in after Ferguson.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Interesting comments on TS last night everyone saying if we had beat Manure and somehow won the thing it would create generations of new Albion fans and interest back into the FA cup as a competition. The point Man City can’t sell out their own ground or Wembley says it all really.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
More interested in the Scottish Cup Final, imagine if Inverness CT win it 🤯

They would be in Europa League too, or Aberdeen if Celtic win it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
City. United fans were horrible arrogant bellends after the semi final and I don’t know any plastic City fans who’ll be smug if they win.
This. And also most of the reason I was sanguine over the semi loss was the certain knowledge that City would rip a new one in whoever they met in the final. If united now go on and win the bloody thing it will scupper all my smugness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here