Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to come up from League One via the Play-Offs?

Who do you prefer to come up via the Play-Offs?

• Rotherham United

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Preston North End

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Leyton Orient

Votes: 103 69.1%
  • Peterborough United

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • Swindon Town

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Not fussed / don't care

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If I never have to set foot in Swindump again in my life it will be a relief.

Complete hole.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
One for the Tiny Cox for me too. I hope whomsoever from the Albion throng struck Cox on the forearm with either a pie or burger chunk, tossed visciously at the general pitch direction whilst he was still in our beloved stripes, throws another parcel of foul partly chewed grub that would raise a more pertinent snarl from our former dwarfish dynamo, along with a ketchuppy spillage on his collar.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What have you got against Vinceloty?
I forgot about the Frenchman. Yes, I'd love to see him here again too, especially for Ernest's pre match posts.

Orient if only for Cox to play a league game at The Amex to sees what he is missing.

He's missing nothing. He's an absolute Orient legend. We have a great stadium but he is adored at Brisbane Rd.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Swindon.

Only an hour and a half drive for me.

#selfish

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Peterborough - always a good day out, though with the terrace being demolished - it could be a bit shitter.

Rotherham would be decent too as its a new ground. No thanks for Orient, hate the club/chairman and the "closer to home" away days always bring a more idiotic element of our support out.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Orient.

Would say Rotherham if I was to be in Sheffield still, but Wednesday, Doncaster, Barnsley and Huddersfield are enough chances for me to take the trip to see old friends for a day in Sheffield, and there is absolutely nothing else appealing about Rotherham.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Rotherham - New ground

Beyond that anyone but Peterborough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here