Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 96 15.0%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 164 25.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 36 5.6%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.5%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 160 24.9%

• Total voters

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This sums up how I would feel if we get McKenna before he gets to manage Ipswich in the prem

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA
Would guarantee away at Portman Road on the opening day also haha

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Barely any movement in the betting market. I don't think it'll be any of those listed in the top 8 with the bookies atm: McKenna, Martin, Farioli, Potter, Edwards, Kompany, Rosenior, Knutsen.

I just hope we aren't going to have to wait until July to find out...

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Barely any movement in the betting market. I don't think it'll be any of those listed in the top 8 with the bookies atm: McKenna, Martin, Farioli, Potter, Edwards, Kompany, Rosenior, Knutsen.

I just hope we aren't going to have to wait until July to find out...
Goes to show how well we keep matters internal. No leaks. Same as announcement on Saturday re RDZ.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Goes to show how well we keep matters internal. No leaks. Same as announcement on Saturday re RDZ.
Would like to think you're right. But much bigger teams have had problems appointing managers recently. I hope we haven't dropped the ball here.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I would not be shocked if the McKenna thing is a red herring. When RDZ was appointed no one was really looking at him being the favorite. Farioli or Knutsen far more likely I'd say.
This. We know tactically the Albion love smoke screens and hitting a number of targets simultaneously. Wouldn't surprise me if McKenna is not the real target!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Would like to think you're right. But much bigger teams have had problems appointing managers recently. I hope we haven't dropped the ball here.
You are such a bundle of joy :lolol:

You did call Potter first I think? Maybe you can do it again for the next manager!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'd prefer to see McKenna stay at Ipswich and enjoy at least one season with them in the PL.

Mind you, if he did leave them it would say something about his ambitions, motivations - and loyalty.

I suspect this is a BHA smoke screen and maybe we have someone a little more left field in mind. Fonseca, Gallardo or Farioli. But would TB risk hiring another fiery Latin type at this point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here