Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want in the next round of the FA cup?

Who do you want?

• Total voters

Really really don't want Palace, the 4th round is no way big enough a game to even get anywhere near expunging the memory of the Play Off game should we win, but the thought of being dumped out of the cup by them, especially if we're at home, does not bear thinking about.

Semi final or Final would be just grand.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Really really don't want Palace, the 4th round is no way big enough a game to even get anywhere near expunging the memory of the Play Off game should we win, but the thought of being dumped out of the cup by them, especially if we're at home, does not bear thinking about.

Semi final or Final would be just grand.

I'd find it much harder to take if they beat us in the later stages to be honest!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd find it much harder to take if they beat us in the later stages to be honest!

This.

The idea of getting all the way to the Cup Final only to lose to ****ing Palace.... *shudder*

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Away to a London club would be good for travel. Going to Derby the weekend before so really don't want another expensive train trip.

This.

The idea of getting all the way to the Cup Final only to lose to ****ing Palace.... *shudder*

Yep, I understand this completely but think of the reward should we win. For me, beating them in the 4th round would not have any bearing on where the bragging rights reside, it's going to take a big game to get them back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's actually bringing on significant nausea this thought! I need a lie down...

If it somehow were to happen, I think I would be physically sick at some stage before the game.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Yep, I understand this completely but think of the reward should we win. For me, beating them in the 4th round would not have any bearing on where the bragging rights reside, it's going to take a big game to get them back.

True, true...a win at Wembley and we'd be walking on sunshine for weeks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here