Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want in the 5th round then?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At five past five the wife asked if I'd want Man Utd at home. I've just stopped laughing. I'll probably have to make dinner.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton at home and Paul Barber will be pulling himself around the room. How much for a ticket?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Anyone but Man City away

Feb 14, 2010
Charlton at home. Would be a good crowd, Charlton would bring a few and we would be in with a shout of going through. I would like to "do a palace" and have lower league clubs all the way to the semi's and then play out of our skin for a game in the semi final to get to the final again. Then, well win it with Gordon Smith in the crowd.. then I woke up.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Two games from wembley ffs. Anyone wanting any of the big teams left need to change their mentality. We've changed as a club shouldn't be looking for a payday or world class player spotting. Sheffield wed at home

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wigan.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Looking at who is left, a lot of fans from those remaining clubs would be wanting us or another. Arsenal away would be great or Man City at home would be great if we don't get an easier tie. City would send a decent team down. Yaya at the Amex is something I want to see even though it would be a caning.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Looking at who is left, a lot of fans from those remaining clubs would be wanting us or another. Arsenal away would be great or Man City at home would be great if we don't get an easier tie. City would send a decent team down. Yaya at the Amex is something I want to see even though it would be a caning.

Only if we play the team we put out today and more so with big Pete in goal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sunderland at home: guaranteed full house; good atmosphere caused by ill feeling; winnable.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sunderland at home: guaranteed full house; good atmosphere caused by ill feeling; winnable.

I guess either this or an "easy" home tie (Sheffield, if not them then a Championship side like Charlton etc).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here