[Albion] Who cursed Moder ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s a myth that Moder does not hit the ball hard.

https://youtu.be/mvgEgDBrdjY

He just aims for the corners of the goal meaning the vast majority of his shots are impossible for keepers to save. Once he starts hitting the right side of the woodwork, he’ll score plenty.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've put a fiver on him for anytime goalscorer on Saturday. It's got to happen soon.

I’m assuming that it’s possible to bet on a player getting a certain number of shots on target or alternatively hitting the woodwork at some point. Anyone know?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It’s a myth that Moder does not hit the ball hard.

https://youtu.be/mvgEgDBrdjY

He just aims for the corners of the goal meaning the vast majority of his shots are impossible for keepers to save. Once he starts hitting the right side of the woodwork, he’ll score plenty.
Yes, that's fairly conclusive. I just don't remember him smashing many for us. Perhaps a trick of the mind.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’m assuming that it’s possible to bet on a player getting a certain number of shots on target or alternatively hitting the woodwork at some point. Anyone know?

Shots on target you certainly can (Bet365 and Unibet usually do them and probably others).

The good news is that LiveScore bet have given me Jakob in my “Squad” for this weekend, so hopefully both of us can have a change of luck.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I really like him; I think he's got it.

I'm certain the goals will come. Needs to keep his chin up, not let his head drop and believe in himself. All will be well.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Shots on target you certainly can (Bet365 and Unibet usually do them and probably others).

The good news is that LiveScore bet have given me Jakob in my “Squad” for this weekend, so hopefully both of us can have a change of luck.

Cheers, I might stick a tenner on him having a shot or two saved to try and break the curse.

I actually just did a quick Google to find this info, although I did also find an amusing Twitter conversation with SkyBet attempting to diplomatically explain to a hard-of-thinking punter why a shot hitting the post doesn't count as being on target when he was adamant that it should :facepalm:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports