Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who are the 9 players out? Turkey

dave the gaffer said:
he has a 12 month deal now...he was originally offered a 3 month deal.

Yes, but remember some one in the know came on NSC and said that was McGhee just trying to "shit him up". Alas, poor John hasn't stopped since.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
dave the gaffer said:
Carpenter
Oatway - didn't hack it 2 years ago in this division
Knight. -
Piercy - couldn't get a game in the second division!

err

Rodger - I thought he had retired
Blackwell - hasn't played for 1,1/2 seasons

Therefore that means we have the players last night and Carpenter and knight to add.

Still leaves us thin!

I was concerned about this situation at the end of July. It's worsened...............

Old thread

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I must admit I've never been so disappointed about the start to a season.
After going to Cardiff, having a manager already in place and having 'learnt' from our last Division 1 experience, I thought we'd buy a few players with a bit of class. Do the club want to stay in this division or is it of no importance?

I'm surprised McGhee played all those shite non-league teams for pre-season, I think it just delayed the inevitable.
I hardly think Chippy coming back is going to solve all the problems and I find it hysterical that Oatway, who has been widely ridiculed on NSC is now regarded as a major loss.

I hope McGhee can pull a rabbit out of the hat and if he does put a shirt on him, as he can get a game on the left in front of Currie.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
who was accusing you of Lying? I was just interested who the 9 were that is all......

If we are being picky its 10 as you missed out david Lee

You say "yes but". As if to suggest the players we have out don't count. I don't see what that has to do with me saying we had 9 out. We have 11 out now. Harding too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here