Is this you?

timgreely.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
CrabtreeBHA said:
I've been to WALES does that count? ???
Seriously mate, go get a job picking strawberries and live your life NOW! or imagine this scenario:

You are in a bar chatting to a hot chick:
"where abouts in New Zealand did you go?" she says
"Auckland, I spent most of my time in an internet cafe though"
"oh...thats nice..." she says as she slowly edges further away from you :)

Now go take a walk around the town and enjoy the culture of another country...please just do it for those of us who cant :)

I have been out drinking every day this week. My liver is rotting, I am slowly turning the corner to alcoholism. I have been all over Aukland and am working in the Sky Tower (tallest building in the southern hemisphere) serving alcohol to pissed up Kiwis on Xmas do's. I am flying to Sydney next Wednesday for a month, and need to save money. I will then be travelling to Wellington to pick strawberries. And I have been sampling NZ culture. I am even going to be working at Eden Park (home of the All Blacks) next week. Put my name down for the Lions tour next year as well (working not playing!) Cant go out every day mate, or I'll be home by the end of Jan!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yoda said:
Do you drink pints of whiskey?

No. Well, maybe. Probably.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
maffew said:
do you wrestle crocodiles and are you good with the boomerang?

No

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Titanic said:
Are you Barry Humphries ?

No. You cant guess random people. Play the game properly.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Commander said:
I have been out drinking every day this week. My liver is rotting, I am slowly turning the corner to alcoholism. I have been all over Aukland and am working in the Sky Tower (tallest building in the southern hemisphere) serving alcohol to pissed up Kiwis on Xmas do's. I am flying to Sydney next Wednesday for a month, and need to save money. I will then be travelling to Wellington to pick strawberries. And I have been sampling NZ culture. I am even going to be working at Eden Park (home of the All Blacks) next week. Put my name down for the Lions tour next year as well (working not playing!) Cant go out every day mate, or I'll be home by the end of Jan!

nope....still not convinced, get a good book, take it down the beach and find the nearest hammock.....'nuff said :thumbsup:

on topic now, are you HAROLD BISHOP?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Are you a genius who is in a wheelchair and speaks with a robot voice?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
CrabtreeBHA said:
nope....still not convinced, get a good book, take it down the beach and find the nearest hammock.....'nuff said :thumbsup:

on topic now, are you HAROLD BISHOP?

Cant really go down the beach now mate, it's a bit nippy. Bear in mind that it is currently 11:48PM here! It's only 20 C or so in the middle of the day at the moment.

And you cant just guess names, ask questions that will give u clues. Did u never play this game with your gran when you were young? Uncultured fool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports