Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who am I ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Yes, 11 more. (47).

I was surprised Dickov got to 36 to be honest.

Bobby was only ever prolific at the Albion. I know it was at a lower level but I still find that strange as he was such a natural all round forward.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Emeka Ifejiagwa

Sorry I just leant on my keyboard

Steady - or you'll have [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION] round your house, asking questions ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bobby was only ever prolific at the Albion. I know it was at a lower level but I still find that strange as he was such a natural all round forward.

Bobby suffered under that eejit Pardew who used all that prozone bollocks to conclude the greedy clown other 'striker' at Wet Sham (forget his name) was a better striker so Bobby was never the 'target man'.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The Nigerian who scored at Charlton. Can't spell his name. He didn't stay long, some problem about his status / eligibility?

To keep pedantry alive and thriving on this board, I feel duty bound to point out that Emeka Ifejiagwa scored his only goal for the Albion at Barnet, on one of the wettest days I have ever spent watching football ( matched only by that Friday night game against Rochdale in 1999)

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Who am I?

...sorry chap, ask Nurse, she'll know - haven't been here long myself.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Guys, [MENTION=2437]Dale Jasper[/MENTION] doesn't seem to know who he is. Can anyone take him back to the home ?

Point taken. I will rephrase future quiz questions so I come across less mental

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here