Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whispers that Woodgate and Ambrose are on the verge of signing!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Yep - 27 more than you took to Cardiff ! - what don't you do Wales?

Your away attendances are a long standing joke - especially considering that London has the best motorway and rail network access to anywhere in the UK. (1,700 to Watford and 2,100 to Millwall :lolol:)

Eh? We sold out 1/3 of our away games last season despite only winning 1 away game all season. If you consider that to be bad then your delusion is worse than first thought. If you take more than us to Millwall I'll pay 100 quid to the RE Fund, purely because you cannot take more than that unless the old bill allow the lower tier to be opened.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Eh? We sold out 1/3 of our away games last season despite only winning 1 away game all season. If you consider that to be bad then your delusion is worse than first thought. If you take more than us to Millwall I'll pay 100 quid to the RE Fund, purely because you cannot take more than that unless the old bill allow the lower tier to be opened.
What was your average last season 1600?
We managed 1450 and would expect us to average 2k this season:)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
To be fair, if we were struggling at the arse end of the championship, losing game after game, what would our average away attendance be come the end of the season? I cant exactly remember the figures but I think I'm right in saying our average away attendance last season was higher that CPFC but we were top by the end of September and stayed top. For years Palace have had bigger home crowds and a similar away following. Things about to change soon though and that is not being delusional.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Could be wrong but I'm sure I saw on another thread that is was around 1,200 for Palace and 1,400 for us last season?

That is correct, even with the Arthur Wait Maffiv out in force, championship Palarse couldn't get near their superior rivals who were a division below.

Eh? We sold out 1/3 of our away games last season

Let us guess. Millwall, QPR, Watford, Reading, Portsmouth + anything else within 50 miles, allowing the Arthur Wait Massiv to be back home by 8pm curfew.

Palace fans are like perishable foods, you get them in small quantities and they don't travel well

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
Stoke chairman has now actually said they are talking to Woodgate... Oh well - fun whilst the rumour lasted...

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
The Evening Standard reported that Stoke, Brighton and Leeds were in talks with Woodgate, but maybe they've just been reading NSC too much. I would love him to join on a pay-as-you-play deal because we'll only have to pay him once or twice a season, and it'd look good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here