Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whilst watching today's game lol

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Whats to worry about when those portable mini tvs were in vogue on grand national day a few fans were always huddled around a 2" screen watching the race and the Albion

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
After the game people were pretending to enjoy the rugby in dicks bar! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I like the word wireless, not used enough these days. :)

Generally looked like this, bought one specifically for the Blackpool game 1977/78 but forgot to listen!

transistor.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Crowdfunding for headphones???

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I listen to commentary whilst watching the game live. DAB no good because of the delay and FM radio generally rubbish in modern mobiles.

So a bit of research I bought a tiny Sony radio. They've made them for years but still make them new.

It's still branded under the Walkman brand :)

98972_sony_srfs84.jpg

I bought some tiny Bluetooth headphones with a built in FM radio, but nothing compares to the above. For the real radio nerds it contains a chip that Sony never bettered and never licensed.

I considering purchasing a tiny Bluetooth transmitter so I can listen er.. wireless.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I normally have at least one earphone in listening to Warren's gems, but more than that, it really helps to know what's happening at a distant (to me) part of the pitch which isn't clear where we sit. Also good to get the regular score updates from other key matches. With the replays that Warren and Johnny are privy to, they can elaborate on some of the things I can't see - not least, most of the time I'm in the East Upper, near the North Stand corner, so stuff happening at, say, the South West corner can be a bit tricky to make out. For me, it just enhances the match experience (and those around me always seem keen to know too!).

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I have in the past watched a race on my phone that I had a small wager on. Is this not allowed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

me too, cant see any problem , save perhaps for some that dont understand other people may not be the same as themselves ...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I normally have at least one earphone in listening to Warren's gems, but more than that, it really helps to know what's happening at a distant (to me) part of the pitch which isn't clear where we sit. Also good to get the regular score updates from other key matches. With the replays that Warren and Johnny are privy to, they can elaborate on some of the things I can't see - not least, most of the time I'm in the East Upper, near the North Stand corner, so stuff happening at, say, the South West corner can be a bit tricky to make out. For me, it just enhances the match experience (and those around me always seem keen to know too!).

Same here - I get asked what just happened.

I tuned into London radio at Fulham. Hugely insightful about Skalak being targeted, massively enhances the experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here