Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which striker would you like to see the club bring in?? For me, Benjamin Moukandjo

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Vydra is still who I would like, just don't think he is affordable anymore in the market.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Absolutely love a BBBW thread!
Always guaranteed lunatic player suggestions and a conversation that could lead anywhere. :lolol:
Keep 'em coming!

;) I aim to please sir...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He would score loads especially with the way we're aiming to play more away nowadays, that fast counter-attacking game. Just what we need.

VMT would LOVE to see Vydra in the blue and white stripes.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
VMT would LOVE to see Vydra in the blue and white stripes.

Have to say I agree that his game is tailor-made for our style of play. Seems to be stupidly overpriced though for a player whose stock has fallen considerably over the last couple of seasons

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I don't think Nahki Wells is realistic, Huddersfield value him a lot higher than he's worth - Derby rumoured to be preparing a bid, but he's also out injured for two months.

Bristol City are a very wealthy club and don't need/want to sell Kodjia (they can also probably offer him a lot more wages than we can)

IMO

Would be very happy with Nahki Wells and the Huddersfield local paper seems to imply he could be available
Football operations chief Stuart Webber says Huddersfield Town remain “relaxed” about speculation over the future of star striker Nahki Wells.

Webber says there have been no enquiries over the club’s top scorer for the last two seasons, and added: “We wouldn’t welcome any.”
emphasised that Town have no financial necessity to cash in on a player who cost a club-record £1.3m from Bradford City and still has two years on his contract.

And he described Wells’ comments about being ready to play in the Premier League as reflecting his “ambitious” attitude.

Bermudian international Wells, who has scored 39 goals for Town, told his country’s Royal Gazette newspaper: “I’m not sidetracked at the moment.

“I’m contracted to Huddersfield for another two years and there hasn’t been any bid for me to worry about.

“I have to respect my club, but at the same time I’m always open to trying to better myself.

“If a great opportunity comes along then that’s something myself and Huddersfield would have to look into.

“Whatever happens in the future will happen and I’m not too keen to attack the situation at the moment.

“But I do think I’m able and ready to play in the Premier League.”

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
As a back up striker for a couple of months Brighton should look at shayon Harrison on loan.

Pacey and a good finisher, by no means the finished article but would be useful

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Knockart can play as 'the ten'. Then bring in youth as the fourth striker. Will Keane...

This. I believe that a No.10 Knockers is better than a No.10 Pritchard. March, Skalak, Murphy or Rosenoir can battle for the right wing spot.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I asked about Jermain Beckford as he may be a short term fix to get us promoted. Once in the Premier we shall need to strengthen anyway as the vast majority wouldnt be good enough. It was a suggestion of a means to an end.

Beckford wouldnt score in a brothel. Totally over the hill for our style of football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here