Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Striker to Liverpool?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It is fair to say that there is no way Rafa can begin the season without bringing in a new striker with some quality. If Torres gets injured whos going to lead the line, Voronin? Kuyt? They just aren't good enough...

What striker do you think will sign

My bet was on Robbie keane but struggle to see Spurs letting Berbatov and Keane go

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My understanding is, Keane is more favoured, Torres partneship with Villa is that Torres is the target man and doesnt want that...Torres wants the goals rather supplying to Villa

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs are one of those teams who can give the Big 4 a run for their money this season. It's no surprise, therefore, that their pre-season is being f***ed about by the vultures of Man Utd and Liverpool poised to swoop over Berbatov and Keane.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I'm sure it was only cigarettes I was smoking last night, but the last time I looked this was a Brighton messageboard?

:nono:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
f***ing hell, give the bloke a break. At least the thread is football related. If we got rid of all non BHAFC related threads on here we would have to get rid of 99% of them.

Na screw that!! I've got no problem that somebody says 'so-and-so to Liverpool for £200M' etc, but to open the thread speculating that he MIGHT need another striker and WHO it should be, sorry that belongs on Scouse sites only.

:rant:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I think Keane would be a good shout but how much would he cost them? He must still have a few years on his contract left, quality striker tho, scored a good goal against us a few years ago anyway :(

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tottenham are a selling club with corporate owners that are primarily interested in making money, which they do quite well without having to gamble with the investment needed to break into the top 4. Keane will be going to Liverpool.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Na screw that!! I've got no problem that somebody says 'so-and-so to Liverpool for £200M' etc, but to open the thread speculating that he MIGHT need another striker and WHO it should be, sorry that belongs on Scouse sites only.

God forbid there is a thread on here NOT about the Albion eh!?!

Restaurant Recommendations Please
Dick Knights Mumm (Today)

Your Garden?
webbyson (Today)

If you go down to the woods today!!!
Heffle Gull (Yesterday)

Poll: Thatcher to be given a state funeral (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Uncle Spielberg (13-07-2008)

House Prices/Credit Crunch/Recession etc - Article from FT.. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
larus (11-07-2008)

Fantasy Football
HseagullsH (13-07-2008)

Anyone been to Euro Disney Paris ?. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Uncle Spielberg (Today)

Dodgy gear mate
Mouldy Boots (Yesterday)

Has Anyone Had to Cross A Picket Line To Get to Work??
Mendoza (Today)

Worst film
Questions (Today)

The Wire Season Two
London Pompous (Yesterday)

Disneyworld Florida (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Giraffe (Yesterday)

Ghost bikes
London Calling (Today)

The Qur'an (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

yeah lets fill the board with "So and so old over the hill midfielder is released by Barry Town why haven't we signed him yet" which are generally the crappiest of threads, followed by the same thread in Ask the Club. God knows how football clubs found players before the internet.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
The dimitar berbatov thread was soon filling up but people didn't seem too happy about this one. I don't understand why people post on here saying "dont care"

if they don't care then don't reply to thread lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here