Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Religion Is The Most Attractive

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
100px-%E7%A6%AA-ouyang.png

In this thread Atheism isn't a possibility.

If the most important choice in life was to choose the religion which brings out the best in you, which would you choose and why?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Satanism - that would be my choice, cos you could be a right ****, and blame it on your religion

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Pastafarian because its honest and Buddism because its about being decent.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Last edited:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think you may have read the opening incorrectly. I said Atheism isn't a possibility, as in, 'I wouldn't choose a religion, I'd remain Atheist'.

Why would you choose Buddhism?

I misinterpreted, I thought you meant Atheism wasn't an acceptable answer.
Buddhism because it doesn't involve believing in some fictitious, all-powerful, ethereal being of which there is no description but a man who spread ideas of peace and karma, etc. Quite attractive concepts to be honest.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'd create my own. One in which you believe there is no God, Goddesses and to be in my religion you all have donate at least 50% of your wealth to me

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
OK on a serious note I will choose any religion that hasn't caused or inflicted any suffering on people that have not seen reason to conform to that particular religion...Whatever the answer is I'm with them ( as long as I don't have to go to any service on a sunday )

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Zoroastrians seem to get a load of religious holidays. So that aspect of it appeals. Not sure what other pro's or con's there are associated with becoming one though. Still, I currently celebrate the Christian holidays of Xmas, Easter etc with little regard for them rest of the year, so if I could come to a similar arrangement with the zoroastrians, so much the better!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pastafarian because its honest and Buddism because its about being decent.

I like Pastafarians because they are so laid back and never get gnocchi with anyone.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here