Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which pubs will show the game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Which pubs will be showing the game tonight for those that cant get toSwindon. I would like to know those in Haywards Heath and I am sure others will ask in other towns. Will The Burrell?

Orange Square will likely show it, was going to confirm with them at lunch. Possibly the Heath as well I would guess.

I would love to see BG go to Orange Square to watch it, especially after his rant on here about the owners and the closing of The Broadway.:D

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The Holbrook club in Horsham have it on the big screen for the North West Sussex Seagulls.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Does anyone know if the Palmera will be showing showing it? don't really fancy the exchange.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Does anyone know if the Palmera will be showing showing it? don't really fancy the exchange.

Ah the Palmeira. Where the cast of star wars work behind the bar. That said they are bloody efficient. I was in there for the England v Italy game in the Euros, was absolutely packed, but I never waited more than 60 seconds to be served!

In answer to your question I can't see any reason why they wouldn't show it. They are normally quite receptive if you ask them to change channel and have plenty of TVs.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Warwick and Vintners in Worthing will. Broadwater probably will now the bellend landlord has moved on.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ah the Palmeira. Where the cast of star wars work behind the bar. That said they are bloody efficient. I was in there for the England v Italy game in the Euros, was absolutely packed, but I never waited more than 60 seconds to be served!

In answer to your question I can't see any reason why they wouldn't show it. They are normally quite receptive if you ask them to change channel and have plenty of TVs.

Cheers

Fish9

Aug 7, 2012
Does anyone know if The Bull in henfield has a TV? Im there for a birthday tonight, so wanna know if il b able to watch it there. cheers

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would love to see BG go to Orange Square to watch it, especially after his rant on here about the owners and the closing of The Broadway.:D

I can assure you that would NEVER happen would sooner listen to it on the radio or stream it on my laptop..

Just phoned The Burrell that is me sorted this evening.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here