Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which pub to watch England V France??

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I was just wondering where everyone is watching the England V France match on Sunday. Which pub in Brighton or Hove do you reckon will be the best to watch this match.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Font and Firkin as always for England games.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Walkabout, its now the lesser evil against the Font and Firkin !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cricketers in Southwick for me :drink:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I was thinking of going to the Walkabout does it get too crowded though I know they can pack them in??

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The Walkabout was so crowded for the Cup Final I'd hate to think what it will be like for an England game. Saying that, everywhere will be busy.

Font and Firkin is cheap (2 for 1) on a Sunday, and unlike The Walkabout isn't £3 a bottle and full of foreigners.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
At home with 6 mates and a fridge full of Budweiser.
Nothing could be better, might even fire up the bbq if the weathers good....marvellous scenes.

:clap2: :clap:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Thats made my mind up I wont to go there!! Are the dogs showing the game??

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
kinkygerbil said:
went to the walkabout for brazil game in world cup had to get tickets couldnt move

Punctuation not yet reached Hassocks?

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Doh I meant to say I wont be going to the Walkabout. I want to go where there is a big screen and able to get a drink without being crushed at the bar.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Walkabouts screen is 3x as large as the poxy font & fuckit place, plus one of their screens is f***ed..unless of course they have their own big screen which I hav'nt seen yet!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
fatboy said:

Font and Firkin is cheap (2 for 1) on a Sunday, and unlike The Walkabout isn't full of foreigners.

I always wondered why people refered to the Font and the CU*T and RACIST, I see that now !!

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
REDLAND said:
I always wondered why people refered to the Font and the CU*T and RACIST, I see that now !!

Not at all racist; just don't want to watch an England game with a load of backpackers from Australia.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Cricketers in Southwick for me :drink:
Me too Crabbers. I will DEFINATELY be there (probably arrive during half time of the Switzerland v Croatia game).

Couldn't make Iceland in the end as I got lumbered at the last minute, but I am NAILED ON for a heroically drunken night down the Cricks this Sunday...and I'll be in PARTY MOOD cos I'm off on me holibobs on Monday.

BRING IT ON :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah I'll be there for both games, probably in the stripes too for shits 'n giggles! :drink:

Walkabout is NOT full of Aussie backpackers during big games, well I aint seen any, only fit birds and drunken footy fans. Reccommend it highly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here