Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player...

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
How about a single parent, tell me how do they buy food? Or a parent who has a partner working very long hours?
It's ok saying " not a problem IMO " but I think it's nice to think of people that really may need the space, personally it's not somewhere I would park.

I don't know this but are these spaces also used for disabled drivers?

I don’t know but the Horley branch of Waitrose are only allowing one adult per trolley, no children.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don’t know but the Horley branch of Waitrose are only allowing one adult per trolley, no children.

All shops will allow a child with a parent, for some single parents there are no alternatives.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'd never park in a disabled bay but a parent/child bay? All day long. Little basstads can walk.

But stopping to take a picture of a player's car and putting it on here? And naming him. Each to their own I suppose.

People want something to be angry about, dont you dare trying to take their fun away.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'd never park in a disabled bay but a parent/child bay? All day long. Little basstads can walk.

But stopping to take a picture of a player's car and putting it on here? And naming him. Each to their own I suppose.

You tried putting toddlers in and out of car seats with the door open 6 inches and someone else's pride and joy basically touching it?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Waitrose website FAQ on shopping in stores says-
We are asking customers to help us manage the number of people in our shops by sending only one member of the household to do their shopping if they possibly can.
While this won’t be possible for everybody, we are grateful for our customers’ support during this time of uncertainty.

Nothing about no children.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Glenn M had a Panamara and lives within the Hove Waitrose catchment area, but it doesn't feel like him

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
An Elite athlete needing to park in a Parent and Child space for a shorter walk to the entrance?

A pal once got me one of those free one weeks trials at David Lloyd, two things I will never forget is the amount of people who wait for a parking space 20 yards closer to the entrance, bear in mind theses people are probably doing 20 mins minimum on a treadmill, and, the amount of beautiful young ladies that immediately sparked up a Marlboro Light within 5 yards of exiting.

No wonder society's stuffed.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You tried putting toddlers in and out of car seats with the door open 6 inches and someone else's pride and joy basically touching it?

And that's a serious question is it? Why the need to bring kids to a supermarket?

The answer to your next point is partners and online shopping.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
And that's a serious question is it? Why the need to bring kids to a supermarket?

The answer to your next point is partners and online shopping.

I tend not to. However sometimes I need to call in there with the kids in the car on the way back from somewhere. It's also probably quite healthy for them to see things like the shops and where the contents of the fridge come from, learn about how grown ups live etc. I also personally tend not to bother looking for an empty parent and child space, and just park miles away from the entrance where I can have a whole empty space on either side.

However is your life so inconvenienced by 10 spaces that you aren't allowed to use that you'd prefer parents to have to make complex childcare arrangements or rely solely on online shopping?

FWIW Kayal is probably one of my most liked Brighton players of all time (as I also follow Celtic) and I wouldn't ever think to take a photo of an Albion player's parking job and put it on the internet. But I'm surprised that in condemning that people would want to have a go at the completely sensible and insignificant issue of parent and child parking spaces!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
... screeched into the Waitrose car park in Hove near the greyhound track, parked in a parent and child bay, stuck his mask on and then joined the queue for the shop yesterday?

(And no, there was nobody else in the car).
View attachment 123456

542 posts in 6 years and 2 of them are ratting on Albion players. Is that your hobby?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here