Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which of your mates supports the lowest league placed club?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I have dragged my Hartlepool supporting mate to many Brighton games and for a beer or two, he really enjoyed Fans Day!! We have seen probably all the Hartlepool games at BHA since the 80's. Lives in Surrey and now supports Dorking as well......how low can you get.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What an interesting thread. For years it was always me and my fellow Albion-supporting mates. Now, yeah, I've got a mate who's a Pompey fan. Can't think of any one lower.

EDIT: League clubs. I've got a mate who follows Bradford. (Park Avenue, not the Manningham lot).

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Grew up in Barnet so have plenty of friends are supporters there - they've all got second "big" teams though so not sure that they really count.

Got a pal who is Notts County and one who is Torquay. Guess it's one of them depending on the result on Saturday.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Some family are Sutton United fans and a section of the in-laws are lifelong Dulwich Hamlet fans. Among mates know Charlton and Sunderland fans. My first thought was I'm mates with a Coventry fan but they're Championship now so hardly lowly.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Plenty of friends who support Ipswich , which seems strange mentioning them as a lower league team even now

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
A good friend is a Newport County fan. He was a Cardiff City season-ticket holder for 30 years until they went red.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Mansfield and ST evernage. Spend the day slagging each other off over the 2 point gap that Stevenage finished above the Stags. However both agree that Mansfield under Clough could well be a promotion contender.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I’m friends with a Scottish Swindon Town fan. I have a lot of fun with him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here