Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of our neighbouring counties do you hate most ???

Which of our neighbouring counties do you hate most ???

• Total voters

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Going for Kent. The place is full of towns that are truely utter shitholes! The Medway towns look like they are still stuck in Victorian times. gravesend is just well the name says it all really. Margate well that is just the land that time forgot. Dover might have the white cliffs, but that is it. As for Gillingham, had the misfortune of work sending me there last week and to be honest it hasn't changed one little bit since we left there all them years ago. Train station has had a make over. But the rest of the place is just falling down.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Nothing wrong with Surrey (if you can afford to live here, which I almost can).

Given the choice of the three, I find Kent the bleakest and for the 2 years of travel to Gillingham I swear it was always sunny in Sussex, but cross the border to Kent and the skies turned greyer and often rained. Maybe the experience of 150 mile home game round trips tarnished that view a little.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Those two seasons trekking up to Gillingham have somewhat soured my opinion of Kent.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In no order,Lancashire,Surrey & Yorkshire (yes i know i am cheating) but all of them think they are 'big' countie's oh really ?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Hampshiiiirrrrrre
l.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Hampshire because that's where Portsmouth is.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I didn't read the thread title correctly and was eagerly anticipating a vote for France

Me too - although Wales would have got mine. The only redeeming feature about that place is that we won a play-off final there.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Plenty of Albion fans near me in Surrey... Wots your problem with the place?!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Being from the far east of the county, probably has to be Kent. Always boo at the sign when I drive past it on my way back to Uni. Having said that, I do like Canterbury and some places there. Hampshire are so far up their own arses in sports that they probably can't see the sunlight, but I'll probably go for Kent.

sirbrian

Feb 5, 2004
Easy one - Kent.

1) Garden of England .. really? Whoever said that must have had some of that stuff from Shepherd Neame.
2) That disgusting stuff from Shepherd Neame they call beer and it's encroached too far into the real garden of England.
3) Tunbridge Wells should be in East Sussex, we could swap Crawley.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surrey for me. Few redeeming features; lots of roads, largely a suburb of London.

Yes, Kent has lots of HOLES, but it's big enough to contain them.

Thinking about each of those countries make you realise how wonderful Sussex is though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here