Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which manager is next for the sack?

Next manager to be sacked

• Ronald Koeman

Votes: 124 56.9%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Mark Hughes

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • Roy Hodgson

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • A.N. Other

Votes: 18 8.3%

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Dyche may leave but I am happy that the Burnley owners did not panic in 2014/15 when after 10 games of the PL season we had a record of W0 D4 L6 . Goals for5 Goals against 19.

Dyche got a good response for the rest of the season with 29 points from the remaining 28 games and I reckon would have kept us up if Dean Marney had not suffered a season-ending injury in February just four days after the transfer window shut.

Dyche was given more time and got us back up as champions the following season on the back of a 23-match unbeaten run. I'd expect Huddersfield to do something similar if they go straight back down. You will most likely stay up this seasom but would Hughton - older than Dyche or Wagner - be UP for the chance of an immediate return?

Something tells me you like Dean Marney.
As to your question, who knows? CH is an utter gent, and I take him to be exceedingly loyal, and my blue-and-white-tinted spectacles infer that he'd reject the current advances if someone like Everton came calling. Given his age, you wouldn't think he's got too many other jobs in front of him, and I think he likes taking on a long-term project (such as us), and he wouldn't get the time to implement his ideas at a bigger or wealthier club. I suppose it really depends for how long he wants to remain in management but, if we did get relegated, we'll be in a strong position to bounce straight back up, and he'd keep that in mind.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Something tells me you like Dean Marney.
As to your question, who knows? CH is an utter gent, and I take him to be exceedingly loyal, and my blue-and-white-tinted spectacles infer that he'd reject the current advances if someone like Everton came calling. Given his age, you wouldn't think he's got too many other jobs in front of him, and I think he likes taking on a long-term project (such as us), and he wouldn't get the time to implement his ideas at a bigger or wealthier club. I suppose it really depends for how long he wants to remain in management but, if we did get relegated, we'll be in a strong position to bounce straight back up, and he'd keep that in mind.

....more than 10 years younger than Wenger and Hodgson so may be a while yet.

Agree with you otherwise though, think he’s very much at home here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gary Johnson sacked at Cheltenham, what are these clubs expecting as they picked up their 1st point at the weekend. Could this be the type of job for Liam Rosenior to go after with perhaps the help of his dad Leroy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gary Johnson sacked at Cheltenham, what are these clubs expecting as they picked up their 1st point at the weekend. Could this be the type of job for Liam Rosenior to go after with perhaps the help of his dad Leroy.

Liam Rosenior has got a job. He's learning his new trade.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Has Schsssteve got the sack yet?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Who is next for the chop?

A. Pellegrino
B. Mourinho
C. The next Billeracy manager
D. Who cares
E. Need a poll

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mourinho could be on the brink after tonight. If he doesn't throw his toys out of the pram, United's board might throw him out of their pram.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The chosen one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here