Which is your favourite Amex PIE?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Amex pie does it for you?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Steak & ale for me, f@@king hot though, nearly took the skin off the roof of my mouth yesterday:lolol:
They were hot yesterday, which I was very pleased about. Too hot for you - wait a minute and it'll be perfect. Too cold (at the Spurs game) and you're snookered.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm expecting the humble pie to be quite popular in the away end on September 27th :wink:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Unless they bring out a gluten-free version of these pies I will never be able to sample their deliciousness.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The pies are so wondrous they deserve their own song...

'Buy Buy This Amexican Pie
Drove My Chevy to the levy but the levy was Residents Parking Only'

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Had my first chicken one yesterday after having 4 steak ones, chicken was lovely and didn't give me as much wind as the steak ones, the box it came in was covered in oil/grease all on the outside though, is there anywhere to buy these pies in Sussex at all?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love both the chicken and ham one and the steak and ale one...... But where is the chicken balti?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Apologies if this has been done before (it may well have been) but I thought the thread about the chicken and ham pie suggested a poll: simply, which is your favourite of the extraordinary pies our fine new home offers up? Let's face it, they're all superb, although not being weird I've yet to try the veggie one. Cheers.

You're weird!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I had my first visit to your new place on Saturday against Posh. I shall be returning at some point due to the chicken pie at half time. Quality. Certainly softened the blow after being moved down to 2nd place. :rant:

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I only found out what a butternut squash was the other day as there was one in the beer garden of the pub for some reason, now I've realised I've eaten one in a pie. I'm guessing it's the orangey looking stuff?

Yeah that's the stuff. I've not actually tried the veggie pies, but then I'm not a butternut squash fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports