Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which is the worst price comparison website advert?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
There are just so many to choose from, and every one of them SHITE beyond all belief.

There's that fat twat shouting GO COMPARE in a café to some ***** who make a pun on the fact that TENNER sounds like TENOR

There's that Dragon wanker Peter Jones pissing about on a supermarket trolley around some glowing bluescreen crap in the name of moneysupermarket.cock

And what about the sheer unadulterated lameness of confused.com, an advert made on a budget that would make the Albion's 1997 transfer expenditure look positively Man Cityesque.

But WHICH I ask you wins the award for most shit?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
3704143603_81dae9a08f.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Blimey I'd not even thought about comparethemarket.com

At first their slightly offbeat campaign seemed almost tolerable but they've pushed it too far now. It was mildly funny for five minutes, now f*** OFF

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Go compare is BY FAR the worst with that WANKER with long dark hair acting all e4 presenter like. Like that "I'm quirky an I know it" thing......

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
But an Afrikaans accent would make the Meerkats entirely unlikeable.

At least with his goofy Eastern European waffle you can vaguely warm to Alexandr Whatsitskov but stick a Saffa accent on it and bang goes their marketing campaign entirely

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
But an Afrikaans accent would make the Meerkats entirely unlikeable.

At least with his goofy Eastern European waffle you can vaguely warm to Alexandr Whatsitskov but stick a Saffa accent on it and bang goes their marketing campaign entirely

Maybe but I'm sure bushy and his cohorts would love it.:thumbsup:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I love the way the comparethemeerkat site CONSTANTLY makes casual suggestions that MAYBE you might want to check out comparetheMARKET.com and yet the more you fight it the more it DEMANDS you head there. As if your using the Meerkat spoof site for more than five minutes is taking the piss out of their entire campaign.

No actually, I don't care how little content there might actually be on comparethemeerkat, I would still rather sit through a loop of about 7 different meerkat photos for hours on end than spend a solitary SECOND comparing prices of horrible horrible bastard companies that I invariably loathe

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Go compare is BY FAR the worst with that WANKER with long dark hair acting all e4 presenter like. Like that "I'm quirky an I know it" thing......

Quite agree with the sentiment as far as the TV advert is concerned, but the radio is actually quite funny...... I think my girlfriends mother fancies me, what should I do? ..........Go compare, go compare.......tee hee

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Quite agree with the sentiment as far as the TV advert is concerned, but the radio is actually quite funny...... I think my girlfriends mother fancies me, what should I do? ..........Go compare, go compare.......tee hee

I thank the gods I don't listen to commercial radio

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Go Compare is by far the worst. Almost as bad as that double glazing ad where that tosser keeps yelling 'you buy one you get one free'. Safestyle or something.

Quite like the meerkat one though....

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I too hate all the comparison websites. but as for which is the worst i cant decide.....if only there was a website where i could comapre the websites to each other....oh wait a minute :rant:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Oh that's right, the fucks at confused.com are doing that faux-voxpop thing now aren't they as if they've REALLY interviewed REAL people whose lives have changed so significantly thanks to this one miracle website.

That makes me hate them even more.

AND then you get the backlash from these companies now boasting that they CAN'T be found on comparison sites, simply because they're too cheap to pay the commission and their ads are just as bad.

How have Admiral gotten away with the same unbelievably pathetic premise of a man in a f***ing sailor suit bellowing the name of the company over and over and over year on year since television began, or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here