Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which goal did you enjoy the most?

Which goal did you enjoy the most?

• Welbeck '20

Votes: 26 11.5%
  • Gross '53

Votes: 170 74.9%
  • Joao Pedro '71

Votes: 35 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Third - felt like I could relax as we had the game wrapped up ... til they scored 2 mins later 😅 (still felt pretty comfortable but can never completely relax on a 2 goal lead)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The first one. Scoring the first goal is so often the key moment. In a moment our likelihood of winning went from 27% to 52%. Our first chance and we took it clinically. Sweet.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
groß 2-0. when you’re playing against anyone, let alone the big 6, 1-0 is always a good feeling. when the second goes in, you do truly feel that it’s a banker for 3 points. when you add in the fact that groß extended his excellent record against manure after his first international cap, it’s is unquestionably the second goal

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Der Kaiser’s was the one that had me leaping off the sofa.
There was a lot of passes and a long passage of play leading up to that goal. It was the best Albion goal since I can remember, albeit aided by a Keystone Cops movement in the United defence.

Football to wank to.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The second. What a team goal.

But like Enciso's goal of last season, I suspect we'll only see the immediate build up again - instead of the 'fannying around at the back' and longer build up that led to it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The whole move for the Gross goal was something else. Had Welbeck at right back for part of it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here