Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

which England players would get into this Brazil team?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Which of those Brazilian players have done anything at a major tournament? I don't recall any of them, so your argument about Gerrard doesn't work - to be honest he was also actually quite good in Germany. Rooney & Sturridge are both better than Fred.

I think England have a couple of players better than Hulk - Sturridge, Barkley & Rooney are all better

You may well be right but I can't offer an opinion as I cannot remember a SINGLE time that Fred touched the ball.

When Brazil had possession he seemed to run away from the ball and stand ineffectively behind his marker.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I rate Oscar, but Sterling could easily play ahead of one of him or Hulk.

I thought Oscar was their best player last night, not sure Sterling would have been any better. I agree with Hulk though, he was PONY.

SDG

May 26, 2014
Hernanes and Bernard should be playing for Hulk and Fred. That is the only way Brazil can restore the Samba style.

Hart, Gerrard and Sturridge right now. Sterling for Fred too.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Surprisingly quite a few IMO

Hart for Cesar
Cahill for Luis (who is awful)
Gerrard for Paulinho
Sterling for Oscar or Hulk
Rooney or Sturridge for Fred

I think you're right there, apart from Oscar... but Sterling for Hulk sounds good.

I'd also add Baines to the list, to replace Marcelo. Baines is imho better both getting forward and defensively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here