[Technology] Which celebrity should slam the window shut this Friday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which celebrity should slam the transfer window shut?

• Biggins

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Gary Wilmott

• Mr Motivator

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Dierdrie Rashid

• Rylan Clark-Neal

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Hale & Pace

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Michel Barnier

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Kat Slater

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Steve Cotterill

• The GC

• Les Dennis

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Alec Scott

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • The Krankies

• Gino Di Campo

• Barry Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5ive

• Jeff Brown (You buy one, you ger

• Stephen Mulhern

• John Barrowman

• John Bishop

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Although having said that, I'd still always vote Barry Eastenders in ANY of these POLES.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I voted Alex Scott because she literally seems to be on every single TV show at the moment. Fully expected her to pop up on yesterday Countryfile or Top Gear.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've no idea who most of them are . . . . I presume David Icke is busy at the moment ?

Seriously?? That's like the current A list of British showbiz and sporting talent.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
The Sussex's....been missing them or perhaps Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, if he can drag himself away from the panto rehearsals, where I believe he's playing the part of Cinders.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bouncing this for two reasons:
1. The transfer window is slamming shut again soon.
2. I did a search on Katie Price and this thread came up. I know it’s very easy to slag her off, but have long thought she deserves a modicum of respect because of what she deals with in her private life and how she deals with it. Just seen her being interviewed by Victoria Derbyshire about her “Harvey” programme.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
5t2Iw.gif

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bouncing this for two reasons:
1. The transfer window is slamming shut again soon.
2. I did a search on Katie Price and this thread came up. I know it’s very easy to slag her off, but have long thought she deserves a modicum of respect because of what she deals with in her private life and how she deals with it. Just seen her being interviewed by Victoria Derbyshire about her “Harvey” programme.

That programme yesterday was heartbreaking. We watched it last night and whatever you think of Katie Price as a person, her devotion to Harvey is just incredible. It will be interesting if the council will pay for his accommodation etc at the place they visited at £300k a year for full time care. If you haven’t seen the programme it’s is a very hard watch but very well worth it.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That programme yesterday was heartbreaking. We watched it last night and whatever you think of Katie Price as a person, her devotion to Harvey is just incredible. It will be interesting if the council will pay for his accommodation etc at the place they visited at £300k a year for full time care. If you haven’t seen the programme it’s is a very hard watch but very well worth it.

It was indeed a very good watch, but I felt slightly uneasy when Harvey called himself several names one I think a *******, I was wondering if he heard that form his mum something she may have called him, and at times she seemed disingenuous.

She obviously has a had the rough end of the stick looking after Harvey, which cannot be easy under any circumstance, and the main thing that stood out was the lack of his fathers presence in his life.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Katie Price.
On second thoughts though, keeping things shut isn't her forte!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports