Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which 3 teams are going down rather than us?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Stoke, West Brom, Swansea

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
On tonights performance, Southampton could be in serious trouble, the manager has lost the crowd but the board are backing him despite just one win in 12?

Yes we have had a bad run but were actually playing OK, just need a striker.

Newcastle have also had a bad run but beat Stoke, a lot will depend on takeover for them.

West Brom still haven't won since we beat them I think, and now have a worse manager.

I'm going Swansea, West Brom and Southampton

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Looking like West Brom and Swansea are 50% down.So it's left for the rest of us to fight for that final place for relegation to the Championship.Looks like Southampton will blow it by spending some of that 75m plus they will appoint a new manager soon and climb the table.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
West Brom,Swansea,West Ham and Palace have their new managers.Bournemouth will not get rid of pretty boy so that leaves Southampton and Stoke to benefit from any new manager bounce.

We are 7 points clear of the bottom 2 and in 12th place with 25m to spend on a striker and maybe more money for another player.Sounds good to me.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Swansea, Newcastle and West Brom would be my current picks but that of course could all change after the window and the upcoming round of fixtures. Think we will be best placed to debate it properly on 1 February

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking like West Brom and Swansea are 50% down.So it's left for the rest of us to fight for that final place for relegation to the Championship.Looks like Southampton will blow it by spending some of that 75m plus they will appoint a new manager soon and climb the table.

I was thinking the same but on reflection, Saints are going to start finding it difficult to attract the quality of players they need. Top players won't fancy a side that might be in the Championship next season, especially with the manager looking lost.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are you a wind up or are you naturally this pessimistic?

I would be surprised if you could ever find a post where Sir A says something positive about the Albion. :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If I had a choice I would like Palace Southampton and Bournemouth but dont think any of those 3 will get relegated as I would go for Swansea, West Brom and Stoke hopefully.
Palace I can understand, but do you really want to get rid of two of the easiest games to travel to?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Swansea, WBA and Stoke. I think Swansea's win at Watford was a fluke. Can't really see Carlos turning it round. WBA haven't won since August! Last night's defeat will hit them hard, too. Stoke to join them unless they get rid of Hughes, who seems to have run out of ideas. Lots of teams look vulnerable though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stoke, West Brom, Swansea

A lot of people saying Stoke, but their next 3 home games are Huddersfield, Watford and us, with an away trip to Bournemouth. By Valentines day they might either be well clear or right in the dogs. Another game we simply won't be able to afford to lose.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A lot of people saying Stoke, but their next 3 home games are Huddersfield, Watford and us, with an away trip to Bournemouth. By Valentines day they might either be well clear or right in the dogs. Another game we simply won't be able to afford to lose.

That's why we will go for the draw...... probably.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think they will have done enough in the first third of the season, unfortunately

They're only 2 points above us, only 5 points above the drop zone. They've just lost 7 of their last 9 games picking up just 4 points. If they repeat that form they'll be in the mix big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here