[Albion] Whhhoooooaa we're a quarter way there......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
According to GP the first target every season is 40 points. We're 25% of the way there after FOUR games.

Is this season going to be the earliest we've ever been able to rest easy?

I would like to think 39 points should be enough points to keep us up , so we are 33% towards that target

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
I just want to say that not only do I - and clearly others - value your contributions, but I'm also grateful for the courage you've had in writing that and hopefully it might make some people stop and think for a second and recognise that words written to strangers have consequences. I look out for your posts in threads - please keep them coming.

Hear hear, shame the same cannot be said about that prize numpty swindonseagull. :nono:

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
What hurts is like many, most of us, I've had a fair few kicks in the knackers, over my adult life.
I don't recognise myself from the person I used to be.

I'm incredibly anxious, desperately lonely, unhappy, sad, miserable and quite pathetic.

In order to prove ALL of the above:-

'NSC is the last remaining place where there's any glimmer of the person I used to be'.
(I did say pathetic didn't I? )

Yet here we are, me a complete stranger to you, having to defend myself because I dare to write a silly comment on an internet forum that's not yours and you have no control over.

I'm not being rude, offensive, yet you (and others) desperately want to shut me down and turn me away from one of the few things holding up my pathetic existence.

Not that it'll be any comfort after the weird outburst from a Swindon based bell end, but I've always enjoyed your posts.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Stat Brother ignore the unpleasant & stupid remarks . Everyone on here is equal, no one should be frightened of posting their opinions jokey or not . I do it lots of the time. I couldn’t care less if anyone thinks I’m snobby or have a different opinion to them etc , everyone has the same right to post . Obviously if you encouraging violence etc then not but 99% of posts are just different opinions and comments . Keep posting as much as you want .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve taken the piss out of Stat Brother on here but always made it clear - maybe with a pm - that it’s all a bit of fun. Never any need to go to far though. Come back Stat B you are a good contributor.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yes come back.Always gave me a chuckle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve taken the piss out of Stat Brother on here but always made it clear - maybe with a pm - that it’s all a bit of fun. Never any need to go to far though. Come back Stat B you are a good contributor.

Oh me too - he always knew it was a joke. But clearly one of the good guys - too many regular posters have stopped posting so much or taken time off posting due to the actions of others which is sad - as NSC has always been based on the long term posters in my opinion.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh me too - he always knew it was a joke. But clearly one of the good guys - too many regular posters have stopped posting so much or taken time off posting due to the actions of others which is sad - as NSC has always been based on the long term posters in my opinion.

I went out of my way to be a prick on here when I first posted many moons ago. I’m a different type of prick now though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What hurts is like many, most of us, I've had a fair few kicks in the knackers, over my adult life.

I'm incredibly anxious, desperately lonely, unhappy, sad, miserable and quite pathetic.

'NSC is the last remaining place where there's any glimmer of the person I used to be'.

Yet here we are, me a complete stranger to you, having to defend myself because I dare to write a silly comment on an internet forum that's not yours and you have no control over.

I'm not being rude, offensive, yet you (and others) desperately want to shut me down and turn me away from one of the few things holding up my pathetic existence.

You may not see this (after you got a bit shirty with me a few weeks ago perhaps you are giving my posts a swerve) but if you do, I want to tell you that for me you are always a good read. You may recall some years ago I suggested that you lacked empathy, and you agreed. I lack empathy in a similar way I suspect, deeply pissing some people off some of the time, on NSC and in real life, at work and at home. All we can do is bimble on. You can rest assured there are many many people who read and/or post on NSC who find most of your posts amusing, observant and passionate, and they are appreciated, By me, certainly. See you back, soon :thumbsup:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Come back. I miss being exasperated by you.
Seriously - come back.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Strange really. I've always viewed some posters as almost Grandees of NSC, both in Stoic criticism and optimistic sarcasm. But always with a valid point to make. Ironically the best are usually ones that makes me think outside my own "box". posters such as SWANSMAN,DARENFREEMANS PERM, STAT BROTHER, HARRY WILSONS TACKLE, JUSTICE, BW 2, GUINESS BOY, HAMILTON, even JUSTICE and many many others really are a good read and often amusing. I guess it goes to show that behind every keyboard there is a human sometimes camouflaging their true state of mind behind an alto ego of a user name and Avatar. Some, who exude confidence in their words, when in reality they are anything but, others who project a skin of steel, when they have anything but. Maybe we all need to take a second or two before hitting that "post quick reply" button and try to imagine the potential vulnerability we are replying to. That old over used cliché, "at the end of the day", We all want the Albion to succeed, its just that some of us are marching to the band out of step, some of us can't even hear the music, but, and here's the but, We will all get there. Together. :albion2:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Strange really. I've always viewed some posters as almost Grandees of NSC, both in Stoic criticism and optimistic sarcasm. But always with a valid point to make. Ironically the best are usually ones that makes me think outside my own "box". posters such as SWANSMAN,DARENFREEMANS PERM, STAT BROTHER, HARRY WILSONS TACKLE, JUSTICE, BW 2, GUINESS BOY, HAMILTON, even JUSTICE and many many others really are a good read and often amusing. I guess it goes to show that behind every keyboard there is a human sometimes camouflaging their true state of mind behind an alto ego of a user name and Avatar. Some, who exude confidence in their words, when in reality they are anything but, others who project a skin of steel, when they have anything but. Maybe we all need to take a second or two before hitting that "post quick reply" button and try to imagine the potential vulnerability we are replying to. That old over used cliché, "at the end of the day", We all want the Albion to succeed, its just that some of us are marching to the band out of step, some of us can't even hear the music, but, and here's the but, We will all get there. Together. :albion2:

I’m retiring. My work here is done.

I can only assume that is a typo. Pogue Mahone will confirm that it is.

I greatly appreciate that. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I’m retiring. My work here is done.

I can only assume that is a typo. Pogue Mahone will confirm that it is.

I greatly appreciate that. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm that this has to be a typo. 100%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports