Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the Wheatsheaf thread gone ??

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have no problem with the pub, there are far worse places to go i'm sure, what I did have a problem with was the chap who said I was talking crap, I know exactly what type of food they serve as I delivered the stuff, I don't have a problem with it, if ready made reheated grub is your thing, then fill your boots, I was just saying that in close proximity there are other establishments where the fayre is better quality but on the flip side it reflects a more expensive price.
Theres no axe to grind here.

You still sound like someone with an axe to grind! Delivery driver in the past tense, knows exactly what food they serve up - you just sound a bit bitter. :shrug:

Did you deliver the liver?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
You still sound like someone with an axe to grind! Delivery driver in the past tense, knows exactly what food they serve up - you just sound a bit bitter. :shrug:

Did you deliver the liver?
Well done for trying to find something that's not there :thumbsup:
Yes, past tense, I left on very good terms thanks, glad you enjoyed your food, maybe I should give it another go, perhaps it has improved, plus if I remember rightly they serve Aspalls so it's not all bad.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I allowed myself to get involved arguing with somebody about an x friend who I barred from my pub and shouldnt have done but I bit when Bens father was brought into it , so I asked Bozza to remove my posts.

Last edited:

I got involved arguing with somebody about an x friend who I barred from my pub and shouldnt have done so asked Bozza to withdraw my posts.

No, you shot your mouth off, again, bringing up stuff from 20 years ago. Then stated the person in question had done time for your allegation, which he hasn't.

See you, soon maybe.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, you shot your mouth off, again, bringing up stuff from 20 years ago. Then stated the person in question had done time for your allegation, which he hasn't.

See you, soon maybe.

My final word on this is that I didnt say he had done time but it was long enough ago to have done time and come out. Finished on my part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here