Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the best place to lock your bike in Central brighton ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Ive not got the best bike but want to make sure it doesnt get stolen by some smack head.

NCP car park perhaps, Brighton station ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
best advice is to lock up the frame securely , removing the front wheel and saddle.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
best advice is to lock up the frame securely , removing the front wheel and saddle.

I lock both wheels and saddle to the frame, but still wouldn't leave mine in town in the evening. For days you can't beat by Prince Regent swimming pool, overlooked by patrons of Pizza Express so quite safe. For evenings I favour the back of Brighton train station, the only people lurking up there are waiting to be picked up/dropped off and no shady characters... although I did see Russell Slade up there on Tuesday night when I locked my bike up :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I lock both wheels and saddle to the frame, but still wouldn't leave mine in town in the evening. For days you can't beat by Prince Regent swimming pool, overlooked by patrons of Pizza Express so quite safe. For evenings I favour the back of Brighton train station, the only people lurking up there are waiting to be picked up/dropped off and no shady characters... although I did see Russell Slade up there on Tuesday night when I locked my bike up :)

Agree with around the libary and also about spending some time to secure it properly, however if its desirable and a thief wants it its hard to stop them the longer its left unatended.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree with around the libary and also about spending some time to secure it properly, however if its desirable and a thief wants it its hard to stop them the longer its left unatended.

Am always amazed at the amount of people who leave their quick release wheels unsecured. In the evening one risk is pissed people stamping on your wheels, or otherwise messing around with the bike, especially if it's parked on a throughfare.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ive not got the best bike but want to make sure it doesnt get stolen by some smack head.

NCP car park perhaps, Brighton station ?

How about HERE?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
John Street?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I leave my bike at the station every day - and have left it there for several days at a time - it's come to no harm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here