Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's Pickles when you need him.....?

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
went on one of the official tours the other day, and whilst in our nice new trophy room our guide, proudly identified all the cups and platters etc, took a quick snap (sorry its not the best), then noticed one is missing.......!
IMG_1239 - Copy.JPG

so up goes my hand......."where's the play off winners cup, you know the one we squashed then had beaten out?". Then the bit that worried me a long pause before......"nobody knows, sorry"

As you can see there is a space left for it: but I can't believe we have lost it.
Any ideas or has anybody else been on the tour and been told different or even seen it ????

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Better a dented one than none at all.

It's got character.

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
Dick Knight had it mended I saw it in the old board room at withdean with the 2 championship cups as seen to the left of the photo, I was more concerned that a guide actually admitted they had no idea where it is!

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
also as we walked along the corridor of the boxes we found that the Amex box was open.......very small considering how much they have paid for naming rights, it's a box for 10
IMG_1265 - Copy.JPG

although I did like the picture on the wall of a Goldstone crowd made from Amex sized cards
IMG_1264 - Copy.JPG
still no sign of the cup..........:amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here